Al Negozio(At the store)

(Leonardo's P.O.V.)

"Quando abbiamo intenzione di incontrare il nostro unico e solo amore."Chiedo a mio fratello con un tono di voce miserabile. 

("When are we going to meet our one and only love." I ask my brother in a miserable tone of voice. )

"Io non lo so, fratello. Ma spero che sia presto. Il mio lupo e mi stanno iniziando a dubitare se abbiamo un compagno." Mi disse in tono disturbato.

("I do not know, brother. But I hope it's soon. My wolf and I are starting to doubt whether we have a mate."He said to me in a disturbed tone.)

In quel momento, ho annusato l'odore più incredibile mai. Sentii l'odore mele e cannella. Rende il mio lupo impazzire. Guardo mio fratello e vedo sul suo volto che odora a.

(At that moment, i smelled the most amazing smell ever. I smelled Apples and Cinnamon. It makes my wolf go crazy. I look at my brother and i see on his face that he smells it to.)

'Mate.Mate.Mate.Mate.Mate.Mate.Mate.Mate.' My wolf screams in English. It surprises me. Normally my wolf only speaks to me in my native tongue. 

'Is does our mate speak English" I ask my wolf

'Yea. So don't speak Italian to her. We don't want to upset her.' He says to me

As me and my brother start walking the smell starts to get stronger. We are walking by the bathrooms when a beautiful girl. The  most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life stands right in front of us. It took no time for my brother and i to grab her and sandwich her between us. 

Then it's like she had realized that were alphas. She silently bowed her head. She look up when she heard hear our low growls. She visibly wince at the sound.

 I couldn't help but speak in my native tonge

"Il nostro compagno è paura di noi. La nostra bellissima compagna. E 'paura di noi. Fa male". I say in a pained tone. I feel so bad for scaring her. I was about to apologize until the my brother said something in Italian.

("Our mate is afraid of us. Our beautiful mate. And 'afraid of us. It hurts")

"È necessario ricordare, fratellino. E 'da un pacchetto zoppo. Che ha battuto la i loro membri del ranghi inferiori." He said

("You must remember, brother. It's a lame pack. Who beat their lower ranks of the members. ")

She look up at us and says in Italian quietly "Posso parlare italiano, ama." We look at herin shock.

(I can speak italian, Loves)

" Cosa altro si può parlano" we say in unison blending our voices together.

(What else can you speak)

"Inglese, francese, tedesco, greco, italiano, latino, e swahili" She say a little louder and slower

(English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, and Swahili)

" Avete intenzione di respingermi." She say with fear in her eyes.

(Are you going to reject me)

"Mai. Tu sei la nostra ora. Nessuno vi porterà da noi. mai" we said in unison

(Never. You are ours now. no one will take you from us. never)

Then three girls showed up out of nowhere. Our gorgeous mate  ran and jumped into there arms. They ran out with the us on their trail. Then they turned a corner. My brother stopped. She kept going. They ran to a car and some guys from our pack started driving them away. She turns and looked at my brother and i as the car pulled away.

She must not know were alphas. I thought to myself as we left the store.