Author's Note

So i just broke up with my boyfriend. Don't worry i'm not one of those girls who cry and whine and complain about being lonely. I am sad that we broke up but i realized that i am not a good girlfriend. Anywhore, i wanted to ask that if anyone wanted to write what they like about this book. 

Also i want to share something with you guys today. 

You may or may not know that i'm a human being. Like all of you i have emotions. I am not the prettiest girl ever but i know i'm not the ugliest. I have learned a lot about myself and i want to let you know something. 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY GIRL. ALL GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT. 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY GUY.  ALL GUYS ARE PERFECT. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

I have too many people coming to me crying about how they want to kill themselves or seeing cuts on a their arms. I have seen way too many people trying to change the way they are just to be cool.

I'm not going to be a motivational poster telling you to be happy and to stay positive. I HATE THAT SHIT. But i know that deep down everyone is a good person even me with my asshole exterior. I have flaws. You have flaws. Everyone does. I've learned to deal with them. I'm still trying to learn better ways. 

I love you my little bubbles