For Love

Chaos-s POV

It's been about 3 weeks since we met our mates. I can truly say that I'm in love. She is my everything.

I can tell the guys all feel the same. Well all except for Royce. He always was one one who values honor over love.

Right now I am sitting in bed with my beautiful little mate. We sat in bed as I got the worse news of my life. My mother and father have been killed. They were killed by some dogs.

That night I pushed my mate off our bed. Then I called the guys.

The guys dad's all died. Then their moms killed themselves.

I wish that the death of our parents could be used as an excuse for what we have done.

Later that night when we got home, I noticed my mate was laying in bed asleep. I looked at her and instantly I got hard.

I looked at the swell of her breast. She tossed over on her stomach. I then sawthat she was not wearing any bottoms or a sleep top.

I ran my hands over her ass. Soon she moaned in her sleep. She was saying my name.

I watched as she rolled on her back. I slid my hands into her panties. Her pussy was bare and smooth. I pulled her panties down.

Just as I did so she woke up.

"Why are you touching me like that" She asked. I ignored her
"Stop. Chaos. Stop it please" She begged and pleaded
"SHUT UP. NOW I'M GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA YOU AND YOUR GONNA SIT DOWN AND FUCKING TAKE IT OK." I yelled at her
"I don't want this" She whispered

I ignored her and I raped her. Not once not twice but four times that night.

Sophia's POV

But that night I forgave him. For Love.