Prophecy

"In the beginning of werewolf kind there was only one kind of wolf, the brown wolves. That was until the all of us moon goddesses made a new kind. I made black wolves. Diana made red wolves. Artemis made gray wolves and Lona made white wolves. "She sighed

"The new breeds were supposed to be loved and cherished by others." She said in an angry voice.

"Instead they were massacred. The other wolves saw them as dirty. They thought that they were abominations. They thought we wanted them gone and it was their duty to destroy them for us." She said as a tear slid down her face.

"In those days so many lives were lost. Packs made rules. Saying if you give birth to a wolf that is not brown, they will kill you, the baby and the baby's father."

"Men and women were killed. Many were rejected in private so nobody would know who they were mated to." She whispered as hot tears poured down her face "Our children were killed after their first shift."

"The day me and the others found out, we were not only furious but heartbroken. We cried. We all cried tears down on the brown wolves. A thousand tears for every life lost. We cried for two thousand years."

"We only stopped at the birth of four special little wolves." She said with a smile "All of which born on the same day, at the same time, in the same pack."

"We called one the fates. Asked them what had happened? They smiled and said to us 'It's just fate.'"

She sat down and smiled "You guys are mated to the most important wolves in the world. To show everyone that it's OK to be different. You will fix all of this. It's the prophecy."