Purple Eyes

(Lucca's P.O.V.)

My brother and I were walking around the pack house looking for Dylan. We believe our lovely little mate is hiding from us. I miss her. I know Toni does too. He looks like nothing in his life has ever been good.

We follow her scent until we find her in a room with four other girls and or beta's scent. If he even thinks about our mate like that I will kill him. No remorse and no mercy.

We look in through the cracked door and see two girls tying or beta to a chair. Then I see a girl leaning against the chair. I guess that's his mate. Then I see our beautiful mate.

Oh goddesses, thank you all. You gave us the most beautiful mate ever. Stunning skin, the color of brown sugar. Lengthy thick hair, the shade of tar. Thick full lips, a beautiful shade of cherry pink.

I snapped out of my thoughts of Dylan as soon as I heard her voice. She had the voice of an angel. I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing that voice. The funny thing is the words coming from her cute pouty lips, should never be said out of her lips.

"Now let's begin quickly. We want to warn you." She says calmly

"This is our best friend." One of the other girls says

"You hurt her and we will destroy you." The last girls says

"And that is not a threat." Dylan said

"IT'S A FUCKING PROMISE" all three said as the other girl sat behind our beta. He didn't look scared. That was until all their eyes started to glow purple, all at once. It scared us too. We walked in and said to our mate "What's wrong with your eyes, Dylan."

She looked up startled.