Hurting

"You wanna know why i left." Benny asked in an angry voice. "You really want to know why i left." He asked me 

"Yes Ben-Ben i need to know." I said in a defeated voice. 

"I left well.... I left because dad was umm.... How do i put this?..... Dad was raping and beating me. I told mom and she said that i was a liar. She said i that i wasn't her son any longer so i tried to kill myself. Then Julie found me bleeding. Her being a vampire she knew what to do. She turned me so i wouldn't die." 

By the time he finished saying all that he need to say. I was beyond mad. I was livid. I pulled out of my mates arms not wanting to hurt them as my body started to over heat.

"Everyone stand back." A loud yet angelic voice said

"Move back" I gritted out as i heard my mates struggle to get to me.

As i said that my body starts to heat even more. My head feels hot but it doesn't hurt. I like the feeling. It feels amazing.

I take my hand and i fling fire at a dead tree. I throw more at the tree until it burns to the ground. Now it is only a memory.

As i calm down i realize that the voice i heard earlier wasn't known to me. I look up at my brother and his mate looking at me in awe. I look at the girls and see them and my mates looking at me with a proud look on their faces. Then i look at their mates looking at me with fear.

"Girls step forward." a different voice says

Casey, Alison, Bailey, and i all step up. We look around and see a group of four beautiful women. The have a frown on their face. 

"What is wrong?" I ask them 

Then all of a sudden a new girl walks up. They all hug her. 

"Julie. Step up with your sisters." The new girls says

"SISTERS" We all yell

"Yes sisters"