Author's Note

Hey you guys. I may or may not have writers block. im so sorry that i cant update but if anyone else does send me a message about it.

i did that quizscope test thing on my personality. you should try it.

75% EXTRAVERTED

25%ENERGY This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.

54%INTUITIVE

46%OBSERVANT NATURE This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.

79%THINKING

21%TACTICST his trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.

28%JUDGING

72%PROSPECTING IDENTITY This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

43%ASSERTIVE

57%TURBULENT PERSONALITY ("THE DEBATER")

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crack-pot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.

Thomas J. Watson

The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don't do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than ENTPs, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.