The Goddess Fields

(Dylan POV)

"You. Wolf. Black. Mate. Me. Prophecy. Different. What?" I said as she started to send me back to my mates. Hmmmm. I missed them so much.

I wonder how long i have been gone. Are the girls already back? Do they know? Are our mates different like us? Will they accept us?

All these damn questions are killing my head. I'm going to sleep.

(Lucca POV)

Our mate is still asleep. The other three are too. We put them down in their rooms. I'm so scared. What if something serious Is wrong with her.

She is so beautiful. Her long dark hair. Her silky smooth skin, the color of coffee candies. Eyes the color of chocolate. Her scent, good goddesses don't get me started. She smells like happiness had a baby. I'm in love with her already.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear four loud screams. I run out of the room I was in, bounding down the hallway. Me and Toni run to the room that our mate was in.

"Where is she" I growl at the omega we left in here to watch her.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" She stuttered looking spooked

"What? What is it?" I ask confused and slightly irritated

"Sir, I know this sound strange but she just fl-floated away."

"What the fuck do you mean 'She floated away'."

"She was just laying here." She says as she points to the bed. "Then she muttered something like 'Ari Mwarikadzi Mabasa Enguva'. Then she floated away."

I was about to snap at her when I heard my brothers voice.

"Ari mwarikadzi Mabasa Enguva. Ari Mwarikadzi Mabasa Enguva. Ari Mwarikadzi Mabasa Enguva. Ari Mwarikadzi Mabasa Enguva. " He mutters as he looks at me "Mwarikadzi. It means Goddess or The Goddess." He says while he puts on his thinking face " Mabasa Enguva means fields." He says "This is Shona. The language of Zimbabwe "

Soon our beta flew through the door.

"Have you seen my mate. The omega I left watching her said something about her floating away after saying something 'Ka Ilahi mahinaʻai'. Isn't that like Hawaiian or something man." He said to my brother

"Yes. It is. Ilahi means Goddess. And mahinaʻai means fields."

At the moment our Delta and Gamma ran in. The guys are twins. Yeah it runs in our pack.

"Hey guys have you seen two girls come in here. They were the ones who passed out with the future Luna and Beta Female. Their our mates." My delta Marco said.

"Yes mine has long brown hair

"Yes mine has long brown hair. Her name is Alison" Our gamma Francesco

 Her name is Alison" Our gamma Francesco

"Mine has short brown hair. Her name is bailey." Marco said.

"Guys did you ask the Omegas." I ask

"Yeah mine said she started floating after she muttered 'Η Θεά Πεδία'" Marco said

"Θεά means goddess. Πεδία means fields."

"Mine said the same thing except she whispered 'I Campi Dea'" 

"Campi means fields. Dea means goddess,"

"Guys we need to go to the goddess fields. Our mates are there."