Strangers Chat

Different people have different hobbies.

Similarly,once there was a man who had a strange habit of chatting with strangers on Internet.

One day he met a woman on Internet, she claimed to be of about his age only.

They chatted and chatted and chatted.

This went on for a few months and that man found himself to be fascinated by that woman.

He even confided his deepest secret in her.

And then one day that man sent her a text declaring his love for her and proposing her saying that he wants to spend his life with her.

This was strange, for he had never met that woman in person, so he asked her for her address.

He checked the reply and drove to he address she had sent her.

Many days passed and the man never returned.

His family grew worried and at last the police were called.

They traced his mobile which led them to a graveyard.

They found his half rotten corpse in a grave.

And his mobile.

His phone was thoroughly checked and the chats with the woman were discovered.

Then she too was traced.

Again they reached the same graveyard but this time the signals were from the grave just beside that man's previous burial site.

There they found a ten year old skeleton of a lady.

The peculiar thing about it was that there was a big grin on its face with a fully charged mobile in its hand.

There was a text, sent on the same day the man died, and the text said-

"Now we will always live together."