I know you're awake

A/N- Not mine.

A small boy was reading a story book. When he finished the book, he noticed that it was very late. It was 2 am in the morning. He switched off the bedside lamp and went to sleep.

He can't sleep properly. Why? He didn't know himself. In the end he decided to study. When he sat down to solve some Maths problems; he heard water dripping somewhere.

He went to his bathroom to check. But the tap was perfectly closed.

Then he went quietly went to his parent's room. They were asleep. The water was dripping in their bathroom.

When he returned from the bathroom, he saw his parents lying dead with blood all around them.

That small boy was so much frightened that he ran to his room and like all small children he practically jumped into the bed and completely covered himself with his blanket.

After few minutes he heard a person enter his room. He pretended to be asleep.

The boy kept perfectly still for half an hour when he heard some scratching noises. Out of curiosity, he gathered some courage and peered from inside his blanket.

A big man, with his back towards the boy was scratching something on the wall. The boy immediately hid himself again.

After about half an hour the man went out. But the boy didn't dare to look again. After five minutes of anticipation, the boy again peered and read a message which the man had left for him.

The message was-

I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE.