1 - MATE!

A/N
This ( to the side or above) is what I think 7 year old Rosalinda what look like, if anyone knows a better one let me know.

**Finally edited but very poorly :/**

Daemon p.o.v

I've just got back to the pack house after being away at alpha school for past 7 miserable years, mate less and alone. As approach the pack house the first thing that hits me is the scent of roses. Mate! Mate! Mate! My wolf won't settle, he's bouncing all over the place. He can't be right, I knew there was only my Beta, Shane here with his mate, Lily and their child. Everyone else was at the training field. I sprint off following the scent of my mate and end up right outside my room just as Shane yells "Rosalinda get out of here, Alpha Daemon will be home any minute and if finds you in here he won't be happy" Rosalinda whined "I don't want to leave daddy, I like it in here". Just hearing her angelic voice ran a shiver down my spine.
I walked into my room and slapped Shane on the back "it's good to you Beta Shane". "Alpha, I'm so sorry but I couldn't get her to leave" Shane said gesturing to the little girl curled up on my bed with hugest smile on her face, "Alphy" my mate leaps up and into my arms, I cradle her like a baby.
My beautiful mate had blonde loose curls which were waist length with shocking blue eye that had the tiniest hit of yellow in them, she was so adorable, it was that moment I realised what torture the next 9 years would be while waiting for my other half to be of age, the only other option was to reject her.
"Rosalinda" Shane scrolled  at his daughter for calling me Alphy I chuckled "Shane it's fine".
I kissed my little mate on her temple and place her on the bed, with that Rosalinda's smile only grew as she bursted into the most adorable bubbly giggles ever, and I knew I couldn't possibly reject her, "mine" my wolf growls as she started sprinting off out the door screaming at the top of her lung "Alphy Wlphy come get me" she then quickly reappeared in the door and stuck her tong out before speeding off again, I chuckled and chase after my little mate knowing one thing for sure, my mate was definitely not shy.

Rosalinda p.o.v
Mr Alphy started chasing after me, I squealed ran into the kitchen where mum was making dinner.
"Mummy save me, mr Alphy is going to get me" she giggled and hid behind lily's leg.
At that moment I looked up and saw the sparkly green eyes of Alphy.
His chocolate brown hair fell across his face and he gave me a mysterious grin.
I squealed and tried to dart out of the room, but failed, scooped up into strong masculine arms and then over his shoulder.
"Nooo... Mr Alphy" I whined "put me down"
Alphy whispered in my ear "why would I do that, I just caught the prettiest angel in the world".

Shane's p.o.v
After Alpha Daemon chased my daughter out of the room I stood their gobsmacked, I've never seen him act like this in my life. I made my way down stairs to see him throw her over his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around my mates waist "what's up with Daemon"
Lily shrugs "No one ever knows with the boy"
I kiss my mates neck over where I marked her years ago
"You know, I really need to renew this" I say in between kisses
Lily laughs and shrugs me off "Daemon the would you like to stay for tea"
"Thank you lily but I can't, West has requested to see me" West was the third in command and was running the pack while Daemon was away.
"Another time then" lily smiled.

Daemons p.o.v
I leave the pack house and head down to the lake "West, what's up"
"There's been a boarder breach, 10 rogues south side"
"WHAT"
I leap in to wolf form and took off, within second 10 black rogues stood circling me. I leap ripping one's throat out, covering my brown muzzle in blood. I repeated that same process until I had three down, I knew my pack fighters had joined me and taken out the rest as I heard bones cracking and blood flying around the place. Not longer after ten life less bodies lay on the ground all smeared in blood.
********
A/N
I hope you like the first chapter if I get a couple of reads I'll do some more.
Please comment on questions and mistakes I've made, I'll try edit it soon.