Family reunion

Pic of the three brothers
Luca as Liam Hemsworth (left)
Kane as Chris Hemsworth (middle)
Daemon as Alex pettier (right)

Rosalinda p.o.v
I let out a gut wrenching screen as the to figure s emerged through the door, they were both male and Los both looking slightly older than daemon. I felt daemons sweet breath before I heard it "it's alright little Luna" he sat up "Luca, Kane mind turning around for a moment" the two men turned around but not before throwing an approving grin the daemon. Daemon got up completely naked and scooped my up bridal style and took my into the bath room "you're parents want to talk to us later and my family here so get dressed and I'll introduce you" with that he left the room. What the hell his parents are here!
5 years ago
"Daemon can you please come to the office your father I and I would like to speak to you" I sat waiting after daemon left to speak to his parents then all of a sudden "No YOU All CANT LEAVE, WHO WILL Be ALPHA" is sat up what did he mean who would be alpha where are Alpha Mat and Luna Elena going I stated to panic where was Mr Alphy daemon going, I started to cry. later on at the pack meeting the Alpha and Luna took stage "Pack members I have some important news for you, our family is going to be leaving the pack" there were gasps from people all over them people started yelling "WHO WILL BE ALPHA" "WHY ARE YOU ABANDONING US" I started to panic again daemon was leaving, my best friend was leaving. Daemon must have noticed as he gave me a reassuring smile, I calm down, but only a little.
The alpha continued "calm down everyone please, my. Youngest son will be staying to take over the alpha roll but until then my beta will take over" "Where are you going" yelled the parents of my best friend " We will be starting another pack on the other side of the country, so that when my sons find there mates we will have 3 packs in the family one for each, then once the time comes we will join the packs making one of the strongest packs, we will no longer be the push over pack" everyone was cheering.

Present day
Once I was showered and dressed I started to make my way down stairs, everyone one was sitting around the table, the four Alphas ( daemon his dad and two brothers) , three Luna's (four if I included my self) three betas (yes only three Alpha mat and Luna Elena still had there title but since they passed their pack down to there kids they had no pack meaning no beta and third command) and my parents. I went and sat on daemons lap. Alpha Mat began speaking " so you all know why we have gathered, the time is coming for the packs to join but for this to happen, you three Luna's must also be wife's United in all ways possible to your mates, that said I think we'll give you some time alone". Everyone left the room apart from the three brothers and us, their mates. "Rose you know Luca and Kane, and these are their mates, Katie who Luca's mate and Isabella, Kane's mate""oh please call me Bella" Isabella said."hey I'm Rosalinda but call me rose" I said still hung up on what was just said.

Daemons p.o.v

It's only been 10 minutes since the girls met and they are already best friends. I shared a look with Luca and Kane and we all new that we were going to be in trouble when the packs joined and the girls scheming. I gave rose kiss and told her I'd see her later. I had to make some grand plans after dad announced we would be marry I figured I'll do it right and tonight, that didn't leave that much time to plan but then I have had years imagining this day.

Isabella p.o.v.
As soon as I meet Katie and rose I new we were going to be great friends, once the boys left the topic immediately changed from shopping to wedding " so what do you guys think of this whole marriage situation" I asked them hoping I wasn't alone on how I felt about it. Rose responded first " I'm more than happy to marry daemon, but I proposal would have been nice, not just hey you, you're gonna marry my son and soon because I said so" she did it in alpha mat voice causing us all into giggling fit "tell me about it I feel exactly the same, I mean where's the romance" " you know what we need to go shopping, cause this wedding happening and since those boys couldn't do an amazing proposal, we have to make sure the weddings are the weddings of the century" Katie stated "well I would have to agree, it must be amazing girls but why have wedding when you guys could all get married together i mean you girls are already attach by the hip" we span around startled to see Luna Elena and lily standing at the door. "That would be amazing But is that possible" "omg we have to do did" Rose leap to her feet "girls get your pens we have plans to make".