A New Beginning

There mature content don't read I f you don't want to, I will say when it starts and ends

ROSEs POV
"OMG daemon it's beutiful" I was walking up to a mansion nicer than the white house, tears formed in my eyes "so you like it" daemon said as a smile grew on his face "like it, hell no I love it, it's perfect" turn around and kissed him " not as perfect as you" I rolled my eye at his cheesiness. Walked up to the front door and he placed his hand on the handle " there's just on catch" he said before he opened the door. Standing inside were Bella,Luca,Katie and Kane. Daemon came up behind me and whispered " Sharing is caring" I Sprint across the room yelling " YOU CALL THIS A CATCH I CALL IT FRICKEN AWESOME" I leapt into everyone's arms for a massive group hug. After that we explored our new home, in the west wing there were 5 bedrooms all with there own bathrooms then a family room and ballroom. In the east wing 7 bedrooms and a dinning room. Spread around the rest of the house there was an indoor and outdoor pool and both with a spa pool joint on, note to self check it out later. There was a game's room with built in cinema and a man cave with fridges fill of beer but of coarse there was a rule that came with that room boys only, I know so not far, any way there was a kitchen and another family area on the second floor along with a balcony with an fantastic view of the gardens. Daemon came up tome and wrapped his arms around me he pick me up bridal style and carried my to what I perfume is our room he opened the Dark oak door which led to a big spaces room with a large balcony and a walk in wardrobe and of coarse our own bath room. "So I was thinking we could start with a shower" daemon started then place kisses up my neck "then make our way to bed" he kissed along my jaw "what did you have in plan after that" I was completely whipped, but then again so was he "now, you'll just have to wait and see won't you" with that stripped my clothes off and I was all to pleased to help him with his.

Mature scene starts here

He moved his hand all over me then kissed down my body and before I knew it I was on the bed. He kissed me in all the right places then tracing around my pelvis before sending his tongue into me.

Daemons pov
I couldn't get enough of her she was perfect in every way, an angel, My angel. I sent my tongue in and out repetitively, a groan slipped from her lips and smirk appeared on mine. I went in one last time then kissed up her body til I reach her lips. As I reach there she pushed me off her then climbed on top of me. She smashed her face into mine slipping her tongue in then deepening it she pulled away and went to work on mini me, stroking her tongue up and down it the slipping mini me into her mouth sucking hard on it then nipping it before she let go I let a groan slip, I knew if she was making cum on purpose "rose" I moaned "more" she place as much of my cock that she could in her mouth and light place her teeth down then dragged then down my dick. That's It. I spun as so I was back on top and went in digging deep.

Roses p.o.v
"DAEMON OHH GOD" I screamed and he went deeper and deeper until he could no further I was dripping with sweat, so was he. Slowly, and I mean very slowly be started to leave me I grunted not wanting to stop, he lent down and whispered "later, sleep little luna" he placed a kiss on top of my head and the lights went out.

-Mature content over ( to sum up daemon and rose get down and dirty)

5 weeks later

Katies p.O.v
Bella, rose and me were hiding from the boys in one of the lounges, though not much hiding was being done from all the panicking rose was doing we might as well put a blinking flashlash above our heads with a sigh reading 'we're over here'. "Rose carm down or daemon will hear and I don't think your ready to explain why you're so panicked" I said trying to carm her down "ohh God what is daemon going to think" she blurted into tears all over again. I think I heard Bella mutter something along the lines of bloody hormones. "Rose it's alright" Bella tried to carm her down " jeez you would think your the one present by the way your reacting" both their heads snapped to my direction, eye wide. "What, why are staring at me" I said Bella stared to laugh but roses face pailed " you said that out loud " Bella said realization pulled a my face " don't worry Kat, we won't take anything you say to us for the next 8 months to heart" Bella said not having realised Rose was upset "Rose what's up" I asked "nothing excuse me, i just realised I had to visit my parents today"she stood and left the room. Why was she living her parents visited last week." You know next time you want to call someone emotional you really should do it when your not pregent" Bella said before she left. But on my defence she has been really emotional ever since she found my pregency test and I don't get why daemon would be upset that im pregant, I mean it's not like rose is the one who's preg... I stopped mid thought. Ooh no rose. I sprinted to her room and let myself in and there was rose curled up in a ball on her bed, I went over to her and pulled her into a hug and gently whispered "are you rose" she didn't answer "Rose are you pregent" she didn't look up from the pillow she had her face snuggled into, but she did nod "yes" I her he squeak "ohh rose it's going to be alright".

Roses p.o.v
"Youre pregent" I heard an all to familair voice from the door, I gulped and slowly turn around to see Katie staring wide eyed at a teary eyed daemon. I bit my lip as tears spilled out of my eyes "Katie" daemon said Katie just nodded knowly and left the room. Daemon wrapped his arms around me "Rosa what's wrong angel" he whispers "I'm not ready daemon I'm only 18" he chuckled "Angel you're 19" ohh that's right I forgot I missed my birthday when I was unconscious after ' the incident' " Daemon what if I'm a horrible mother" "you won't be" "how do you know that" I whimpered " because your wonderful at everything you do. Your a wonderful wife and mate. Your a wonderful friend and most importantly your a wonderful person" he kiss the top of my head and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N 2 to 3 chapters to go, I will start editing next week :)