The pain and joy

Important A/N at bottom as well. So over 2k reads ahhhhh love you all so much thanks for reading😄😄😐. So we have to celebrate so if anyone has an idea on character to be in the let me know cause I need someone new for a part coming up 😆.
Next thing I wanted to say is sorry about all the mistakes in the book. I was reading through it today and ekkk it was bad so I will slowly start editing it now.

Random p.o.v
4 weeks later
The three brothers walk to the pack hospital where the girls have been staying. Rose had woke up 2 weeks ago but the two are still unresponsive. The doctors have been brought in from all over and are totally hopeless. It has been said the if they do wake up they won't have memory and that the doctors are saying that life support won't do much for much longer. They are saying they are gone.

Kanes p.o.v
Pacing back and forth down, I couldnt take this for much more of this, the not knowing. Checking the time I saw it was 5:30 I knew I had to go help daemon and Luca with the pack paper work thats piled up. We had decided to spend the day tomorrow doing it, it's not like to girls are going to magically fully recover tomorrow without showing any signs at all now.
Boy was i wrong.

(GUESS HOWS P.O.V IT IS)
??? P.O.V
The faint sound of steady beeping woke me, I squinted my eye as they opened to a bright white light. As I looked around the space I had no idea where I was, which now that I think about it isn't that surprising as for all I can see I a green curtain surrounding me. As quiet muttering of two people picked up from the other side of the curtain and then foot steps that are heading towards me I shut my eyes not wanting them to know I'm awake "Alpha you really need to carm down" an unfamiliar voice spoke. "Carm down, CARM DOWN, DON'T DARE YOU TELL ME TO CARM DOWN" this voice sound familiar but was it a trusting familiar or.. not. I heard something break "How, tell me that, tell me how the hell I'm suppose to care down when you just ask me to sigh my mates death warrant, YOU TELL ME THAT!" The man sounded really angry. A door slammed then silences I knew that they had left the room and I let out a breath {W-ow that was intense}
What the who the hell. ... { oops should have introduced myself I'm Katie your new wolf} What the.. what do you mean my new wolf what happened to Kelsey{ohh you don't remember do you} REMEBER WHAT {there was an incident and well let's just say shut went down and you got hurt but cassie she died, cassie dead. I'm so sorry but at less she is with the moon godess now} How is this even possible I mean when your wolf dies you die with them {in most cases yes but the moon godess said your time hasn't come so she sent me to take your wolf's place} What about your human {She died before I meet her, but that doesn't matter cause now I have you} after that me and Katherine talked for a long time but then she started getting all giddy so I blocked her out. But it didn't take me long to figure out why. The foot steps returned and then came a whimper I and a strange feeling to give them a cuddle, to comfort them. I opened my eyes for the second time a saw who it was. Sitting there head in his hands was a masculine god the only word I could think came close to describing him was a magnificent. After moments of stating I realised that Mr magnificent himself was crying, so I reached over and stroked his check but as soon as my hand made contact I gasped in shook, I see the mall, rogues, the basement freezer then... Wolfspane and silver, I could feel the pain then I remembered my mate my magnificanent masculine god tears slipped down my face just to be wiped away by my loving mate "I remember, I remember everything" tries eloped me in a bear hug of pain and joy. Then we sat there just holding one and other not giving a care in the world until one though passed my mind, my eyes wide and worry filled me "the other, are the others okay" and with the look on his I knew, I knew I pain had only begin.

A/N OK so two thing, firstly I want to thank those of you who have commented I love It when people comment it helps me decide where I want to take the book so thank you and the next chapter will be dedicated those who have commented by then.
Secondly I'd that I'm going to start planning my next book so who thinks I should write another and if I do it will be a werewolf again so what type of wolf one would you want to read :):):):):):):)