plan of Attack

Recap
"because I want you to trust me, I want you to help me take him down, I want you to kill him.

Days later

Roses p.o.v
Me and my kidnapper who's name I found out to be Sam have been talking about a battle plan for days. I mind linked daemon what was happening and that he had to pretend I was still missing but he said he wasn't happy with the Idea and was going to find me, good luck with that and please note my sarcasm. Sam was going to hand me over to the evil mad himself tomorrow, I can still remeber the day when I found out about him. Once a kid in the pack first turns we go start into train physical and otherwise, there was a story of a boy of wasn't born or bit but made to made a werewolf apparently his dad was a crazy scientist who found a way to make a liquid that's just like the wolf bite he injected himself then bit has son Carlos and to say the least he's dead and his son is a werewolf. Very strong. Very powerful. And not a all humane. As kids we were told the story the they ruled our nightmares. Few new who Carlos was and even less had meet him. And now I will experience hm first hand to and if I come back alive, well then I'll be a hero.

A/N Sorry really short have hand exams so will update when can please comment. I'm have started my new book and will be publishing when this is Finnished need a name for a really hot name so any idea would be fantastic thanks
~T