Bonus chapter: The Night.

Sorry for bad quality photo
Olivia holt as rose (left)
Kelli burglund as katie (middle)
Katherine macnara as Isabella (left)

Later that night

Daemons p.o.v

"Hold on we're nearly there" I told rose, this night was going to be a night to remember "why I can't I just see where we are going a lest I could see where I was walking then, instead you blind fold me and have me tripping up on my ass every couple of steps". I could only chuckle " little Luna, have patience, and as for the walking issue, I can fix that" in one clean swoop I swept her into my arms, she giggled and nuzzled into my chest. A rumble of happiness escaped me. "We're here" I place her down and removed the blindfold.

Roses p.o.v
It was breathtaking, there were no words the could describe how beautiful it was fairy light through the trees, moonlight dancing of the lake and I little picnic basket next to a bottle of wine and and glasses. I turned around to daemon to see him butt naked, my eyes slowing raked over his body enjoying every piece of it. "Come" that's all he said I stepped into his arms a kissed him deeply. The hem of my shirt slowly began to lift them came flying off. Daemon kiss long my collarbone and down my chest making his way to my stomach them dropping my pants. He unclasped my bra and scooped me up in his arms, it was a dream, well it was, that was until he dropped my and went plummeting to the group except the ground never came, instead a burst of cool it took me all of three seconds to release what was happen "Daemon" I stretched on the top of my lungs. He just stood there and chuckled, and then of course he bombs start into the lake right next to me, tipacal daemon. He muscular arms wraps around my body and he slowly kiss down my neck. We than swim around for hours until we were both hungery and we went to eat and sat and talk for hours.

Daemons p.o.v

The sun was starting to rise and I knew the time was right "rose, little Luna wake up, Luna darling" I whispered into roses ear and she started to stir. I scooped her up and started walking up the hill. Not longer later the sun began to rise as rose and I were eat breakfast and before you all say ewe gross it's been there all night, I had my cook set it up as soon as I woke. Rose had just Finnished eating her pancake and was starting to eat the strawberry on the side. " roselinda you are the light of my life, you always have been from the moment I first meet you and you ran around the house yelling Alphy Walphy come and get me to the moment you first changed, until now and I will always love, forever and always. Will you do me the greatest honor and joy of becoming my wife" I got down on my knee as tears fell from her eyes. I pulled a red box from my pocket and opened it

A/N sorry about the short chapter I'll try have the next up soon. Hope you are all enjoying the book. Over 250 reads I'm literally stunned right now thank you all so much.