when things change.

Roses p.o.v

Months have pass since I first became pregnant and I must say I have been a pain the ass. First month I wouldn't sleep, it was to uncomfortable. Second I was having the weirdest cravings so the boy's were constantly back and forth from the store, I even I had a craving for pickles in peanut butter that just grose. Anyway third and forth month I was so emotional, everyone was so scared to be around me because they didn't want to set me off. And lastly for the fifth, six and seventh month I was like a sex crazed bunny, poor daemon, not that he minded with his hormones. Now I'm half way through my eighth month and so far I'm normal. " Noooo!" I throw popcorn at the tv. I was currently watching reruns of teen wolf, I love ten wolf. "What happened" I turn to see the door wide open with a frantic looking daemon. I let out a giggle "carm down, they just put there t-shirts on" daemon looked confused then he saw what I was watching and I scroll came onto his face "the only person you should like to see shirtless is me"a smirk grew on my face "I don't know Tyler Posey I pretty sexy" his eye started to turn black and he growled, ever since I became two people he has got way more possessive, "rose" he growled I laughed "What it ain't my fault, you're always wearing shirt these days I said with a fake pout "If I remeber correctly which I do, for the last three months we were upstairs naked every night and most days " yeah but that doent count because we were having sex, you never just take your shirt of for me" I whined "I'll take mine off if you take yours" I through a pillow at him then went back to the tv "ohh look his shirts of again" and that did it daemon growled and turned the tv off "hey i was watc... ahh" daemon scooped me you bridal style "MINE" he growled and held me closer. I turned to hi me "that right In yours" I placed a light kiss on daemons lips as his eyes went back to normal " but Tyler Posey is still hot" I giggled and ran out side.

Daemons p.o.v

"MINE" i growled and held her closer. "that right In yours" she kissed me and I felt my wolf settle down " but Tyler Posey is still hot" she giggled and ran out side. I growled and ran after her but when I reached the door I stopped in my tracks. A man had a gun point a roses head, I let out an earth shattering growl. " I'm sorry I have to" the man said he move the gun and shot me in the leg, duck it was silver bullets. The man through rose into a car and took off <everyone follow that car your luna has been taken > I mind linked the pack. Dozens are whimpering howls were released. No matter what I would find her.

Known p.o.v.
I didn't want to, but I had had to. The poor soul if she makes it through what this monster has in for her it will be a blessing from the gods. That monster thinking he can have whatever he wants, well it's time he is proven wrong and just the man to do that. I looked over my should at the luna tied up "here" I tossed her a knife "untie ur self" she has did then took out her mouth gag "why did you just give me a knife after you kidnapped me " because I'm not kidnapping you, well technically I am but well maybe I should explain" "yeah that might be a good idea". "Well it all starts with a man named Carlos" her eyes widened, so she heard of him I think to my self "two years ago he took something from me, something I can't live without and he said that I will work with him to repay my debt then he will return what is rightfully mine. He said that if I deliver you to him my debt will be pay." "So your giving my to him then why give me a knife and untie me" "because I want you to trust me, I want you to help me take him down, I want you to kill him.

A/N so I lied there is going to be more than 2 chapters. I decided I was to short so I'm going to do a couple more. The other thing Is that now I'm back at school updated won't be as regular as they were before I'll still try do about two a week probably Sunday's and Wednesday's or thursdays. Hope you enjoy. I'm thinking that I might do a spin off on a certain character that I can't mention just yet but was wonder who would be interested in it.