THE END

A/N sorry I havent update lately been really busy with exams. and also sorry its short but I hope you enjoy.

^pic of Carlos

Recap...
As kids we were told the story the they ruled our nightmares. Few new who Carlos was and even less had meet him. And now I will experience hm first hand to and if I come back alive, well then I'll be a hero.

Roses p.o.v
So here I am standing at the door of Carlos's mansion, impossible to be found but standing right where it can be seen. As the doors freaked open an old man appeared. pocket watch and all, he made me think of the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland. I giggled escaped me, the old man shot me a look, I just shrugged, what I couldn't help it if he look funny. I man cleared his throat " follow me maam. And you" he pointed at Sam " can leave" with that he shut the door in Sam's face and started to walk away, jeez that man could move he was literally like  a rabbit, hopping along. soon we entered a long hallway made of dark mahogany wood it was beautiful. "wait here" rabbit man said, we had stopped outside solid wooden doors with guards standing on either side. the rabbit man spoke some words I couldn't hear then mumbled " if we wait until he's ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives" well that's great, then a sweet sensation hit my nose Daemon! I pushed passed the guards into  the room to see Daemon chained to a pole with whip lashes across his body and a pool of blood at his feet I ran to him " you monsters" I tried to get him down but the rope was soaked with wolfs bane . A body emerged from the shadows, Carlos "we aren't the monsters" a ran to him and slammed him into the wall " how can you, how can you say that when your the one killing him "Carlos flipped me around and pinned me to the wall "easily, he mated my mate and now he must pay" What the hell "are you crazy the only person he has mated is me" he reached up and wiped my tears away. he lent in and whispered into my ear "exactly, its nice to meet you my little Luna"

A/N so that's it l finished I know its a horrible ending but I hope you enjoyed the book. I am thinking on doing a sequel because I know that this is quite open ended. but I hope you enjoyed.

-T

END