3

{Riley}

By this time, the party has stopped and im guessing everyone has left.

I don't know how people go out every night and party all night long. I hate being around too many people at once and I don't like super loud music. I hate the smell of alcohol and smoke and the smell of sweaty teens isn't the best fragrance either.

I would probably go in, smell the aroma of sweat and alcohol, and leave. And also, I love my sleep, I try to get as much as I can. Who doesn't love sleep?

While im changing, the only thing that bothered me was the feeling of someone watching me. So I hurry up and change, slip into the bed and cover myself up.

I don't like the feeling of being watched, never have, never will. That's part of the reason I don't dress flashy and i don't go out like Taylor.

As I lay in the bed, I just think and soon enough my mind drifts to Austin somehow. As im thinking of him, my hands find they're way to my legs.

I let the thoughts of his hands on my body linger through my mind and soon enough I feel like there is a puddle in my panties.

I thought of the way he looked at me tonight and the way he held me multiple times and I just couldn't help but think about how he could handle me. I want to be able to feel him whenever I want, wherever I want.

I slide my hand in between my legs and slide my underwear aside. I keep thinking of dirty things I could do with Austin and I rub myself then stop when I realize what im doing.

Am I really about to masturbate to thoughts of my bestfriends dad?

Yes, now keep going.

Putting my negative thoughts aside, I continue and slide my finger into me, wishing they were Austin's. I do it for a while and slide another in.

Soon enough I can feel myself reaching my climax and when I do, a loud moan escapes my mouth and I cover it with my other hand. I feel my face heat up and I pull my blankets off of my body, letting the little draft hit my bare legs.

Right now im only wearing a T-shirt and underwear. I decide to go to the bathroom and clean up a little. I wash my hands and my face, removing all the makeup I had on. Once im pleased and I feel refreshed, I brush my teeth with the guest toothbrush and exit the bathroom turning off the light and closing the door behind me.

Once I reach the bed and curl up in the sheets I realize what I just did. I masturbated. To the thought of my bestfriends dad. What. The. Fuck. I try to shake it off and go to sleep but its almost impossible.

I close my eyes and wait for sleep to take over but it never does. I roll over and check my phone for the time and by now its about three a.m. So I roll on my back and huff in frustration.

After a minute of just laying there I decide to get something to drink. I peel the sheets off of me once again and head to the door. I head towards the staircase and head downstairs going to the kitchen.

When I get there I turn on the lights and it blinds me for a few seconds but soon enough my eyes adjust and I go to the fridge.

I open it up and pull out a water bottle and chug it down.

I love water.

I do that to 2 other bottles until I have a huge urge to pee. With my luck, I'll probably fall asleep on the toilet.

I go to turn off the kitchen light and go to the hallway where the downstairs bathroom is and I try my hardest not to run into anything.

I keep my hands out in front of me, trying to feel the walls. I know this house from top to bottom but not in the dark. The only light switch to this hallway is at the end so I have a journey ahead of me.

As im reaching for a wall I end up touching something else that isn't as hard as the wall but its pretty damn close.

I get very scared and freeze then eventually I take my other hand and use it to feel whatever the Fuck is in front of me and I hear faint breathing and I feel lips with my fingertips.

I gasp when I realize its a male figure in front of me because I definitely would have felt boobs by now and I hear a faint chuckle escape they're lips. I jump a little from the sudden noise and the voice speaks.

"Having fun roaming the house in the dark and feeling my face?" and that's when I realize im in front of Austin.

"Well I had to pee and I ran into you and of course I didn't know who you were so I had to feel your face." I giggle at my wierdness.

"Well don't pee on my floor. Go chick." he chuckles and from what i can feel he moves aside.

I giggle and continue my journey down the long hallway until he suddenly grips my wrist. "Wait." he breathes.

"What?" I ask I little worried I might pee myself.

"Do you trust me?"

"Well I've known you my whole life of course I trust you." I state a little confused as to why he's acting like this.

"Do you feel something for me?" he asks catching me off guard.

"W-what?" I stutter

"I know you feel something for me just as much as I feel something for you." he claims.

"Austin I don't know-" he cuts me off by grabbing my face in his large hands making my breath hitch in my throat.

"I know you want me to kiss you. I know you want my hands all over that perfect body. I know you want me to bend you over my bed and Fuck you till you pass out. So just tell me and I will."

I was so shocked I almost pissed right there on the spot. I was speechless. After me not replying for a little while he brings his face closer to mine until I can feel his breath on my lips. "Say it. And I will. Just say you want me." and that's all it took for me to let the words slip out.

"I want you." and he crashed his lips onto mine.

____________________________________
Hey biscuits. I missed you guys. My birthday passed a few days ago and I literally had writers block for the longest. But I feel like whenever its late at night I just write nonstop. If I didn't stop writing here I probably would've finished the book in this chapter alone. But vote and comment what you think.

Wuv u biscuits😍

~yanni😘