24

Riley.

"Taylor, it's not what it looks like" Austin stood up quickly, I did the same soon after.

"It looks like you were just sucking my best friend's neck off" she yelled, clearly pissed off.

"Taylor I can explain" I spoke up.

"Explain then" we both stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Fucking gross"

She walked away, Austin and I trailing behind her.

"I'm leaving, I just need some time to think" she grabbed her Keyes off of the hook and walked over to the door.

"Where are you gonna go Taylor?" Austin yelled, obviously afraid of the thought of his daughter going off into town alone.

"Grandma and grandpas house, you two can finally have some alone time" she opened the door.

"Taylor-" she interrupted me.

"What Riley, or should I call you mom now" she had angry tears welling up in her eyes.

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door behind her. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I watched her leave.

"I knew we should've ended it. I fucking knew it!" I screamed, throwing a vase that sat on the table.

"Riley, we can fix this. She can't stay mad forever and soon you will be eighteen. It will be legal then" he tried to calm me down.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? You still want there to be an 'us' after what just happened? That's it, I'm leaving " I walk over to the couch and grab my bag, speed walking over to the door.

"Please Riley, you said you wouldn't leave me again. You promised. I just lost Taylor, I can't lose you too" he now had tears gliding down his cheeks, as did I.

"Please stay" he held my hands tightly in his.

"I'm sorry Austin"

Then I left.

________________________

Wow, this will be my very first completed book. I will put up an epilogue and then start on the sequel for those who may want one. Comment if you do. 35 votes and 10 comments.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼