15

Austin

I listened to her breathing and the feeling of her heartbeat on my chest calmed me.

I felt as her hand trailed down to the hem of the sweatpants I was wearing. I started to breath heavy because I didn't want her to stop this time and I was scared she would.

"Austin..." she spoke with her soft voice.

"Hmm" I hummed in response feeling her palm me again.

"Im ready." those words filled my head with so many dirty thoughts of us together.

"Are you sure?" I asked feeling her hand go into my boxers and feel my length. She rubbed up and down, rubbing the tip as she did.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"Yes im sure." she slid down to where her hand was under the covers and started pulling my pants down along with my boxers.

She licked up my full length and sucked on the tip making me suck in a sharp breath.

I watched as her head bobbed up and down from under the covers and after a few minutes I came in her mouth. I growled and she came back up kissing up along my abdomen. She took her pants off and I grabbed her waist and pulled her hips toward my face.

I licked a bold strip through her panties and heard her gasp. Then I moved her panties to the side and stuck my tongue inside of her.

She gripped my hair and rolled her hips. I grabbed her hips to stop her movements and to intensify the pleasure. Im assuming it worked because she started screaming and moaning until I tasted her sweet juices on my tongue.

Her legs shook as I slowly slid her down off of my face. She went back to her position on my lap and placed my member at her entrance.

She took a deep breath and slid down on me causing both of us to let out a shaky breath and moans but she also whimpered. I kept her still so she could adjust and didn't hurt herself.

She started to ride me and I ripped off her shirt throwing it to the side of the room making sure not to hit a candle. I did the same with her bra and pulled her down to suck on her breast and her neck.

She moaned and grunted and I wrapped my arms around her waist slowing down her movements.

"What are you- OH MY GOD!"She screams as I trusted into her fast and hard.

I kept her locked with my arms as she squirmed and screamed. Her moans filling the entire house, my grunts and groans going along with it.

After about a few minutes she came on me but I wasn't finished so I flipped her onto the floor on her stomach.

"Hands and knees now." I demanded and she did as told even though she went slow due to her shaking legs.

I grabbed her left cheek and trusted into her from the back.

"Fuck, Austin." she gasped.

I sped up my pace and slapped her butt a few times and she came over and over again. I grabbed her hair and pulled it until she was facing the ceiling.

Her moans became a bit quieter but were still very loud.

"What's my name?" I whispered in her ear as I slowed down.

She swallowed and tried to catch her breath so I asked her again.

"What's. My. Name?" I growled in her ear, thrusting each word, her screams filling the room again. I felt her physically shake beneath me.

"Daddy" she moaned and i smirked pulling out of her and finished on her back. She unstably fell on her stomach and breathed heavy.

I chuckled at her reaction and and got up pulling my boxers on along with the pants and went to the kitchen to grab some napkins.

I came back and she hadn't moved so I wiped off her back and pulled her onto the couch with me.

She had her eyes closed and after a second I heard light snores coming from her. I chuckled again and carried her up to her room trying my best not to hit her or me on the way there.

I layed her down onto her bed and I cuddled up next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sound of the shower going off and saw the bathroom door cracked open a little.

I sauntered in and saw Riley's figure through the foggy glass wall. She appeared to be washing her hair and I decided to join her.

I pulled off the pants and boxers and stepped into the shower quietly so she didn't know I was in here.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump out of fear and open her eyes. "Austin what the Fuck?" she almost yelled and I laughed at her reaction.

"Did I scare you?" I smiled

"Uh yea." she said in a 'duh' tone

"Sorry princess, I just wanted to take a shower." I saw her blush from the name I called her and smirked.

She blushes so easily.

"Well go ahead. The shower is big enough for like 3 people." she said grabbing a bottle and handing it to me.

"Are you implying that you want to have a threesome?" I smirked knowing her response.

"Um I don't want 2 dicks shoved into me. Im ok with one, thanks." she stated sarcastically

"Mine right?"

"Only if you act right." she stepped out wrapping a towel around her hair and body.

"Riley!" I yelled after her stepping out as well.

Fuck the shower Im about to beat her ass.

____________________________________

This one was shorter sorry but hope you enjoyed.

Wuv u biscuits 😘

~yanni✌