11

Austin

I couldn't get the thought of that dirty little fuck touching my girl out of my head. Austin she's 17 stop being a fucking perv. As hard as it was, I really needed to stop thinking of Riley in that way because one its illegal and two its just wrong.

After Riley left I just went up to my room and layed down then thought for myself for once and decided to go out and have a few drinks since I haven't in forever.

I go grab my keys off the key hook after telling Taylor im heading out and leave. When I get to the small bar a few minutes away I order a few shots and 1 beer thinking it will hold me down for the night and still being able to drive back home sober.

*

20 shots, 3 beers, and 2 more unknown drinks later. By now im standing on top of a table shouting out the lyrics to "sorry" by Beyoncé  with an unknown drink in my hand. After the song is over I get down and finish off the drink and go back to the bar to order another one.

"Maybe you should slow down man, do you need me to call a cab to take you home?" the bartender asked. "Maybe you should mind your own fucking business man and get me whatever I pay for." I rudely replied but I didn't care until someone lightly tapped my shoulder.

"Hey cutie." some woman in a tight red dress said in a flirty voice. If I were in my normal state I would have ignored her and continued on with my day but obviously im not so one thing led to another and im at the woman's house in her bed.

*

I wake up with the worst headache in the world in a woman's bed, naked. I can only remember a few things from last night but this isn't one of them.

I slowly try to get up and search for my clothes and make my way out of the building. I look up the bar that my car is at and call for a cab to take me there.

When we get there I pay the cab driver and reach into my pocket for my keys. I start to panic when I can't find them and frantically run inside hoping to find them in there.

When I burst through the doors I see the bartender wiping down the counter and someone sitting on one of the stools with there back turned towards me.

They turn around and i see the beautiful girl herself dangling my keys on her finger. Riley

"Thanks joe." she said to the bartender. I looked at her confused as she walked up to me and handed me the keys. She walked out without saying a word and opened her door to her car.

I chased after her before she could close it. "How did you know I was here?" I asked utterly confused.

"Taylor was freaking out last night since you didn't come home and she told me you went out  and I knew exactly where to go. Then I got here, saw Joe, he showed me the video clip from last night and gave me your keys that you left and I waited here until I had to go to school which im late to so I have to go. Your welcome bye."

she pulled the door closed and pulled off quickly, almost running my feet over in the process. I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair, slightly pulling at the roots.

I take my keys and hop into my car, driving to my place and taking a quick shower before laying in my bed and taking a short nap. Wake up to the sound of my phone ringing  and I rub my eyes with my fists to see that it's already 1 p.m.

I'm too tired to check who's calling so I just slide the green dot to answer.

"Hello?" my voice coming out raspier than I thought.

" hello, yes this is Saintsmore High School. is this Austin Mahone?" a woman from Taylor's school asks.

"This is him." I sit up quickly.

"well I'm calling to schedule a meeting with you and Taylor next Wednesday if that wouldn't be a problem. I just want to talk about Taylor and her recent Behavior." behavior?

"Um yeah that wouldn't be a problem." I said scratching the back of my neck.

After saying our goodbyes I immediately dial Taylor's number and waited until she answered. After I was sent to voicemail I started to worry. I called her again and once again I was sent to voicemail and that's when I rushed out of bed.

I threw on a shirt and some shoes and ran out to my car, driving out to Taylor's School.

Once I get there, I hop out of my car and walk to the main office asking for Taylor.

"Taylor griffin?" the lady at the desk asks.

"Yes." I nod

"Oh, she signed herself out earlier saying she wasn't feeling well."

"did you mention if she was going home or not?"

" she said she was going home."

"Ok thank you." I say and walk back out to my car. Finally, i build up the courage to dial the one and only number that might know where Taylor is.

Riley

She answers on the third ring and I hear her sigh into the phone.

"What?" She asks annoyed

"I can't find Taylor."I panic, ignoring her attitude.

"Wait what? I thought she was with you."

"No, the woman at the office at your school just told me she signed herself out earlier this morning saying she wasn't feeling well. I assumed that you knew where she was."

"Jason." she mumbled lowly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Who?"

" I'll explain later just head over to my house and I'll help you find her." after that she hung up and i rushed off to her house.

____________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates but schools been kicking me in the ass. But hope you enjoyed this short little chapter and this is how long the others will be from now on that way I can update more frequently.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌