10

Riley

After my shitty explanation/lie me and Taylor called it a night. Well Taylor called it a night while I was up trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. I finally fell asleep at around 3 a.m. but the shitty part was that I had to wake up to go to school.

We woke up by her alarm at around 6 a.m. and I grab some clothes that I left here awhile ago.

It was a tight, pink, sleeveless dress, I wrapped my white hoodie around my waist then I threw on some white converse

I grabbed my gold Circle necklace off of Taylors desk and my phone along with it and headed out the door. I went outside to only find Austin and his car and I jumped in the back waiting for Taylor.

I texted her to hurry up because we only had 15 minutes to get there and play it on my phone to pass time. While we waited silence to go over the car and it was really awkward, after a while Taylor finally came out the front door and jumped in the backseat with me.

Austin finally started the car and we had it out of the driveway, you pick this up some breakfast first then we took this 2 minute drive to school. Taylor robbed out and said by but I didn't say anything to avoid up with awkwardness.

I went in and me and Taylor went to separate ways since our home rooms are into different sides of the school. I threw my back in my locker and texted RJ to meet me in the back of the school by the bleachers so I could tell him what's going on.

I'm not really missing out on anything in class because I already have an A in there. He texts me back and tells me he'll be there in about 5 minutes so I go out there and get on my phone to pass time.

I sigh in relief as I see him exit the double doors leading to the football field where I stand at awkwardly.

"Hey what's going on what happened?" he asked truly concerned.

" look here's the deal, I need you to fake being my boyfriend for who knows how long for my best friend. I know it sounds weird but I just need you to do it. Ill explain everything later but tonight your coming somewhere with me." he looks confused for a second but then agrees.

We confirm everything then head back to class and its second period by the time we get back. I I walk to my locker before I go to my next class and grab my glasses out of my bag since I didn't put contacts in this morning.

Everything looked blurry this morning and I silently curse at myself because I can't find them in my bag. I grown as I still look there my bag and just walked to my next class. As I'm walking I run into someone and it makes me drop my bag and I hear crunch.

I silently pray that it wasn't my glasses and I've been down the pic my backup not even acknowledging the person in front of me. I take out some stuff and see my glasses at the bottom of my bag just to find out they cracked. Great just what I needed.