8

Robert is such a savage

Riley

I basically dozed off in my first and second periods because Taylor isn't in either and lunch was still an hour away. But once the second period bell rang my head shot up and I ran out of class so I could get some food.

Once I made my way into the cafeteria without anyone bothering me on the way, I make way to my usual table that includes me, Taylor, and my two friends, jack and Sara.

I smile when I see that they are serving pizza today and sit down once I reach my table. I sit down next to Taylor as usual and start conversation, it eventually turning into me explaining the whole Jason problem.

"See, I told you, you look hot in glasses. But why did you wear them all of a sudden?" she asks sliding her pizza over to me since she's vegetarian and she had pepperoni.

"I just didn't feel like putting my contacts in and I felt like changing up my look a little." I bit into the pizza, moaning at the taste. My school's pizza is the best food they have here.

"Well speaking of the devil..." she trails off looking behind me. I turn around and see Jason and his asscrack friends making their way to my table, smirks held on all of their faces.

"He is one fine piece of ass." jack mumbles right before Jason got to our table, sitting down next to me and his friends spreading out across the rest of the table.

I roll my eyes at both jack's comment and Jason's ignorance.

"You can't just ignore me all day princess." I cringe at his pet name and set my pizza down.

"How bout you go fuck one of the cheerleaders, maybe they can fix your little problem. Because I sure as hell won't."

"Why not?" he fake pouts.

"Because I have this thing called self respect. Not a lot of girls have it now so I wouldnt expect you to know what it means. Look it up." I smile sarcastically. (Literally my line to all fuckboys😂😏)

He chuckled then tapped his chin as if he were thinking about something then spoke. "You know I've been thinking and-" "oh you've been thinking? Don't hurt yourself." I interrupt, earning a few chuckles from his stupid friends.

He sent them a death glare and they immediately shut up, I rolled my eyes at the control he had over them. He turned back to me and loosened up his intense facial expression. "As I was saying. I've been thinking and i think you should come with me to a party this weekend." I tapped my chin, mocking his actions then snapped my fingers as if I figured something out.

"How bout...no." Why should I when all he's going to do is try to get me drunk and get in my pants. I smiled then stood up and left. I kept My smile on my face as I walked because I won the argument but it got knocked off my face due to the fact that I got knocked off my feet.

I groaned in pain as my ass stung from hitting the floor too hard, and I looked up to see the dumbass who rammed into me just for it to turn out to be the one and only rj.

I started to get up with his help and I just started to laugh. "Im so sorr- wait why are you laughing?" he stopped apologizing when he noticed I was laughing.

"We really need to stop meeting like this." my laugh died out and I started dusting my butt off, rj picking up my stuff as I do so.

"So where are you supposed to be?" I asked as he handed me my stuff back. "This is actually my free period. What about you?" "lunch but Jason came and invaded my table and kept trying to get me to go to this party so I left."