6

{Riley}

"Um I don't know. I mean Taylor could pop up any minute." I worried as his arms made their way around my waist. "Come on. She said she was going shopping. We both know she will take all day." he smirks leaning closer. And just as our lips are about to connect my phone starts ringing.

I pull it out and see that its taylor. "Sorry its Taylor. I'll be right back." I said getting out of his grip leaving him with an angry expression. "Hey what are you doing right now?" she asked.

"Just cleaning up a bit." I lied. I was about to fuck your dad. I clear the dirty thought from my mind and listen to what she was saying. "Well im coming back to pick you up. I don't want to shop without you." she wined.

"Actually I'll just meet you at the food court." I negotiate. "Alright but don't be long." after our goodbyes we hung up.

"That took way too long babygirl." Austin smirked as I approached him again. "Yea I know but Taylor wants me to meet up with her so we can shop together." I tell him and he looks frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"Are you serious right now?" he asked annoyed. I nod and kiss him on the cheek as I make my way upstairs to grab my stuff. When I come back down he is laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. He looks so depressed I almost feel bad for the little hornball.

I went over to the side he had his head on. "I'll try to make it up to you later."I whisper into his ear, kissing right underneath it. He looks up at me with pleading eyes. "Promise?" he asked like a little kid which made me giggle. "I promise" and with that i grabbed my keys and headed home to change.

When I was done I look in the mirror and im satisfied. Im just wearing a white croptop, black and white joggers, and some black and white Jordan's.

Comfortable but stylish. I just quickly curled my hair so I looked presentable and didn't even bother with my make up since I already did enough earlier.

When I came to a red light I texted Taylor telling her I might be little late since traffic was bad. As I did I looked at my fingers. They looked so dull. No rings. No pretty nail polish. Just...naked.

Maybe I should buy some rings and get my nails done today. I text Taylor that and she was so excited and even said we should get our hair done. I sighed just as she texted me again. "your finally becoming a girl." wow assmunch.

When I get there I go straight to the food court and find her on her phone but she's facing the other way so she can't see me. So I come up behind her and scream right in her ear causing her to jump right out of her seat. I just sat down laughing historically as people glare at us.

I honestly could care less what they think because when your bestfriend is hurt all you can do is laugh. "I hate you." "love you too tay."

When she gets up we finally start shopping and decide to do the other stuff after. We just bought a whole bunch of dresses and crop tops. And i of course bought a few things from the mens section because its so comfy. But I managed to get some dresses my self and a few pairs of leggings.

When we get done with that we go to get our nails done. I decide on getting matte black nails and Taylor decides on matte nude.

And when we get done I got those rings I wanted so that my hands look fucking amazing

And when we get done I got those rings I wanted so that my hands look fucking amazing. Now for the part that i could honestly care less about. The hair.

I have jet black hair that falls right above my butt. But Taylor has this little image of me having lighter hair with highlights.

Sure change me but you stay completely the same. That's fair. Hence the sarcasm.

She told the woman what she wanted done with my hair as I sat in the chair waiting. She finally came over and smiled while playing with my hair. "I have a feeling your going to love what your friend suggested." she smiled.

Now im scared.

After an hour or two im finally done and she spins me around so I can look at my reflection.

I actually feel like I look good. I was scared that I was going to have dirty blonde hair or something but all Taylor wanted was some color.

I smile at my reflection and I see Taylor in the mirror behind me taking a video or a picture. "Now we can go home." she smiled.

When we get to her house we plop down on the couch and breath heavily. We had to go back and forth about 3 times for our bags. After we had a little breather Taylor got up and smirked at me. "I got you a little something something from Victoria secret."

My eyes widened as she dug through the bag. Im not the lingerie type because who am I going to show. When she came back up she was holding a set of lace thongs and lace bras that were basically see through.

She had multiple colors and multiple sets. When she sat them down next to me she went back into the bag and pulled out one more thing. It was a full body lingerie set. It was all black and lace. My jaw was practically touching the floor.

I think my best friend is a sex addict.

"And what am I supposed to do with this." I said picking up all of the clothes. "Wear them under your dress for the party we are going to on Friday and i guarantee you will get laid."

"What party? And who said I was going?" "the party we are going to because you have no choice." and before I could argue I was interrupted by Austin clearing his throat.

We both jumped and turned around to see him looking angry with his arms crossed. "Taylor take your stuff upstairs and i'll help Riley pack up her stuff into her car." he demanded. She nodded and did as told.

"How much did you see and hear?" I asked. "Everything. And enough to see that you changed your hair. Let me guess, it was Taylor's idea." I nodded. He played with it in his hands and looked down at the clothes Taylor bought for me. All of a sudden he smirked.

"Im the only one that gets to see you in this. So if anyone tries anything at the party. Knee them in the balls and come home to daddy." he whispered in my ear seductively which sent shivers down my body.

I nodded and bit down on my bottom lip. "Now lets get your clothes in your car." he said as if he didn't just leave a waterfall in my underwear. Asshole.

____________________________________

Hey guys. This book almost has 1k reads and once it reaches it Im gonna fucking shit balls. I love you guys so much and thank you.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni😍