Pregnant ✔️

Your POV:

You looked down at the positive pregnancy test in your hands and broke down.

"What am I supposed to do?"you mumbled to yourself.

You took a second to regain your composure and went downstairs in the living room to wait for Shawn to get back home from the recording studio.

About an hour later you hear the rumble of his car engine enter the garage, so you stand up and get ready to tell him the news.

He walked through the front door and walked toward you with a smile on his face. You looked into those gorgeous brown eyes of his and began to cry.

He rushed over to you, "Baby, don't cry.... what's wrong?" he asked concerned. You pulled away from the grasp he had around your waist and looked up at his face.

"Shawn... there's something I have to tell you and I don't know how your gonna take it," you sobbed.

"(Y/N), everything will be fine, just tell me what's going on..." he said while putting his bag down on the couch.

"Shawn...I'm um....I'm pregnant," you confessed while looking down at the floor so you wouldn't have to see his reaction. When he didn't say anything you looked up and saw the complete shock written all over his face.

"Say something, please. You can yell if you want, just please say something!" you say desperately as tears kept streaming uncontrollably down your face.

He got up and grabbed his bag and sweater, "I...I just need to go," he quickly said as he rushed out the front door.

You stood there in the middle of the living room not comprehending what had just happened. You walked to the front window and watched as Shawn drove off in his black jeep rangler. Suddenly you felt weak and your legs collapsed beneath you, bringing you to a thud on the dark wooden floors in your home.

After a while of crying on the ground, you managed to get up and get yourself upstairs to the bedroom and onto your bed where you instantly began to cry yet again.

You don't even remember when you fell asleep, but when you woke up you looked to Shawn's side of the bed, which was empty, you remembered what had happened the day before.

You dragged yourself downstairs and into the kitchen when you saw a him sitting on the couch. You walked over and stood in front of him, and just like you, he was a complete mess. His eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were red from crying, and his hair was in every which way it could possibly go.

He looked up at you and started to cry. "I..I can't believe I just left you l-like that..I'm so sorry, I was just in complete shock and n-needed to think and get some fresh air," he sobbed into his hands.

You sat next to him on the couch and began to cry too "What are we supposed to do about this?"

He looked up and into your eyes, "(Y/N), I know we are to young to be having a baby...but I thought about it and I kinda like the idea of having our own little kid running around here," he said as he managed to smile a bit.

"Are you sure about this?" you asked as your crying slowly stopped.

He turned his body toward yours, "I'm absolutely positive (Y/N). You'll be an amazing mother....I just know it," he said while leaning in and kissing your forehead. You started to cry once more, but this time tears of joy not sadness, "I love you Shawn....so much."

"I love you and this baby." He says pulling you in for a hug. "We've got this baby" he finishes.

'Yes we do' I thought.