Chapter 16:

Lucy's Pov:

I gave Chloe one final kick to the stomach sending her to the floor once again. I smirked down at her when her eyes rolled to the back of her head, making her pass out from the pain. The park was deserted other then me, the girls and Chloe.

The entire time we were there I felt like we were always being watched. Someone's eyes were trying to burn a deep black hole into my back. It made me feel uncomfortable; everything I did felt wrong in a way. I shaked the though off of my mind and stared down at Chloe.

"Well now that skank is dealt with, now what?" asked Lizzy one of my best friends. Lizzy had blonde hair down it a fishtail plait over her right shoulder. She was stunning, and she was a model.

"Let's go, my nails need re-doing after that just touched that slut." I laughed at my comment with the rest of the girls. Chloe looked like she was dying but I couldn't care less. After what she did to me, she doesn't deserve my sympathy.

We started walking away from Chloe's body when we heard footsteps behind us. I turned around to only to be pushed to the floor by someone. I looked up and was met by someone dressed all in black. I immediately knew it was a girl by the person's figure.

Lizzy stared in shock with the rest of the girl's. "Who are you? And why did you push me?" I asked nervously at the mysterious person.

"I'm the one who should be asking the questions right now. Why did you beat up Chloe huh? I bet you don't have an answer for that do you Lucy? Just because she didn't want to be used because of her brother you decided to bully her, beat her and nearly make her kill herself. I bet you didn't know that did you. Chloe is a sister to me, and you mess with my sister, you mess with me, and if you mess with me, you mess with Harry and the boys. Got it?"

I nodded my head, everything the person said to me running through my head. She said if I mess with Chloe, then I mess with her, and then I mess with Harry and the boys. I looked up at her in shock. The person smirked at me crossing their arms over their chest.

"Y-your C-Cara D-Delivigne   , aren't you?" I pointed my finger at the figure. The figure nodded, and took of their hood. Blonde hair fell out of the hood and cradled her face. I gasped in surprise and stared at her, hoping I was not dreaming right now.

"Leave Chloe alone, got it?" I nodded my head and got up off of the ground before running away from the park with the girls, trying to shake everything that had just happened out of my head. That did not just happen.

Cara's Pov:

I watched as Lucy and her gang ran off into town. Boy, did I hate her and I didn't even know her. Some people these days just piss me off so much. I turned around and knelt down by Chloe's unconscious body. She looked ill.

Her skin was pale, making her looking like a ghost. Her lips were dry, no moisture in them at all. Her brown hair crowing her head. I stroked her head and checked out her injuries. Bruises covered her arms and legs, little cuts from being on the floor surrounding them.

"Cara what happened?" Zayn asked me frantically crouching down by Chloe and picking her up in his arms.

"Lucy and her gang happened." Zayn looked confused at my answer then realization spread across it.

The boys were running towards us, Harry having a race with Liam by the looks of it, Louis and Niall shortly behind them. Harry came and crouched down by me wrapping one arm around my shoulder the other one holding Chloe's hand, rubbing small circles on her palm.

"Let's get her home, then ask her what happened?" Liam said examining Chloe's injuries. Everyone nodded their heads in return to Liam. Zayn picked Chloe up off of the floor and carried her to the car parked at the entrance.

Harry was driving with me in the passenger seat. Zayn, Chloe and Liam in the seat behind us; Chloe lying across their laps. And Harry, Louis and Niall in the back. I looked back at Chloe one final time and sighed.

****************************************

Chloe's Pov:

My eyes fluttered open only to met by a bright light above my face. I heard people moving around me and whispering to one another. My eyes shut close because of the light burning my eyes. I felt dazed in a way.

"What happened?" I asked adjusting my eyes to the light which now had been dimed a bit so It wasn't as bright as before. My vision was blurred as I looked around my surroundings. I could make out I was no longer in the park but somewhere else.

"Hey princess." Zayn's voice filled my ears immediately. I gave a weak smile as he came into view. I soon found out I was on the couch in my bedroom. The boys were surrounding me now, relief written on their faces but all their eyes told another story in a way.

"What happened?" I asked groggily. My hand rubbing my head which I should mention was pounding fifty miles a minute right now.

"That's what we were hoping you could tell us that" Liam stated looking a tad bit annoyed at something.

"I-I cant remember-"

I was cut off by Zayn standing up beside me quickly and pacing around the my room. "That's fucking fantastic isn't it Chloe. You can't remember what happened, that is so much help to us. How are we supposed to help you if you can't remember anything that happened. God, why are you so stupid sometimes!"

Zayn's words struck me like one thousand knives piercing through my skin and tearing it apart. Silent tears fell down my face as he continued his rant. The boys looked shocked at his words. As so did I. Why would my own brother say those things in front of me?

"ZAYN STOP, LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOING TO HER." Niall shouted. Putting me in another state of shock. Niall never shouts, especially never at Zayn. Zayn looked at me and his face still had the same angry expression on it.

The next thing I knew Zayn had walked out the room slamming the door behind him. I got up and ran into my bathroom. Locking the door behind me so no one could get in. Immediately there was someone banging on the door wanting me to let them in...or me to come out.

Either way not going to happen.

"Chloe let us in please!" Someone pleaded from the other side of the door.

"NO! GO AWAY!" I shouted sliding down the door, to the floor, tears falling down my face like a fucking waterfall. 

A slight glint in the corner of my eye caught my attention. My gaze shifted to it, there lied a razor blade. My hand reached out towards it and I slid my fingers over the blade.

I picked it up and in a matter of seconds it was slicing through my skin, blood trickled out and dripped down my arm, I did it again and again. Thinking of everything that had happened. I tilted my head backwards against the door. One thought was running through my head repeatedly;

Who was that girl? 

And why was she there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 25 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS

A/N: ^^^that above was complete shit I am so sorry^^^

HEY PENGUINS, HOW ARE ALL OF YOU? This chapter was a pile of shit!

Okay 20,000 reads right after I got 100 followers, OMFG you guys. I love you so much. Thank You <3

DEDICATED TO @SarahUnicorn22 IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What show was One Direction formed on?

A) X Factor

B) Britain's Got Talent

C) The Voice

Vote, comment, and follow MEH, ya know cause you want to.

Bye Penguins,

~~Obsessed1DFan