Chapter 34:

-Chloe's Pov-

I sat down at the restaurant table next to Louis and Zayn. Both on either side of me. The boys had insisted on what they had called 'a family dinner' as it would be 'fun'.  I haven't spoken to Harry since he spanked me, and me and Niall have been ignoring each other.

Harry was distant with everything he did, I didn't know whether he was having relationship problems or something had happened with his family. He would talk to the lads but no me. He was avoiding me like I was avoiding Niall. We hadn't even been in the same room for the past week until now.

Zayn had signed me up for an online schooling system so I could still get a proper education. I got set five tasks Monday-Friday, each a different subject. I still had to do assessments and such which had to be sent on line too someone who marks them and gives me a grade.

I had recently passed my latest exam which was Religious Education getting an A* which is excellent. I still haven't told the boys what I got yet, but I knew they would be proud of me for getting such a high level.

"What would you like to eat Chloe?" Zayn asked me; his eyes scanning the menu casually.

"Um-I don't actually know" I replied scanning the menu myself. Nothing looked appetizing to me. I didn't fancy anything that was on there.

"How about Spaghetti Bolognese?" Louis suggested. I shook my head. I didn't fancy spaghetti at all. The thought of food made me feel sick to my stomach. Louis sighed and looked at the menu again.

"Pizza?"

"Sweet and Sour Chicken?"

"Noodles?"

"Soup?"

"Beef Burger?"

"Guys!" I shouted, getting a few glances from people at other tables. I smiled politely at them, making them turn their attention back to their food. "I'm not hungry, so please stop suggesting food to me."

I placed my menu down on the table and pushed it away towards Harry. "Chloe you have to eat, your skinny enough as it is. Please eat" Liam insisted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled looking directly at Liam. I watched as he gulped and looked at the Louis and Zayn for help as they were the ones sitting next to me.

"Liam's right Chloe. You need to gain wait, you look like a twig." Louis defended Liam. Really? I looked like a twig. I know for sure I wasn't growing leaves on my arms and legs.

"I think what Liam and Louis mean is, that they worried about you and so are me, Harry and Niall. After you went into hospital you've always been our main priority babe. You mean to the world to us and we want you to be fit and healthy, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you." Zayn told me.

"I appreciate that, I really do. But I'm seriously not hungry. I'm sorry guys I really am." I stood up from the table and walked out the restaurant and stood outside admiring the bright lights lighting up the streets. Life was beautiful. Life may throw you obstacles at times but they make you a stronger and better person.

Everyone and everything challenges you to be the best you can be. Life gives you the chance to achieve your dreams, and make them your reality and your life. It takes time and effort but in the end it is all worth it. Nothing can beat waking up everyday to see God has given you another day and another chance to live your life.

If you fuck up don't fall down. Get the hell back up again and show them your stronger than that. Show them they shouldn't judge you on your appearance, your background or your image. You are you and your beautiful in every single way possible. Life is what you make it after all. It's your decision to make the most of it every second, every hour, every day, every month, every year.

At times there will be people who are better than you and are stronger than you but you can overcome them. Nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. Not even your parents. Make yourself proud by doing what you want to do and do what you think is right.

Sometimes you will be put to the test and it will make you want to fall down, but you got too keep strong and show them what you're made off. If you don't they will chew you up and spit you out like poison.

A true survivor keeps on fighting, they have their moments but they keep on fighting.

They never give up, they stand shoulder to shoulder and they stand proud. They are warriors and the fight to win not to loose.

--------------------------------------

This is a story that I have never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars
That I will never show
I'm a survivor
In more ways than you know

Cause all the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed, so confused
I'm not broken or bruised

'Cause now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me

There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once, I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
Cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway

Now I'm a warrior
I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

No oh, yeah, yeah

You can never hurt me again 

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

I think this is what 2 pages long or something :/

I've been off school for the last two days as I have a throat infection.

14 more followers until 200 which is crazy!!! It takes two clicks to follow someone highly appreciated and maybe you could win the competition for two hundred followers :D

DEDICATED TO @SaraEiseman IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who turns 22 this Christmas is it;

A) Louis

B) Zayn

C) Liam

Let me know who you think it is in the comments below :D

~~Galaxygirl123