{Part 3}

Word Count: 1251
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walk downstairs to smell pizza sauce and something burning. You walk into the kitchen to see a big pot of spaghetti and Papyrus happily stirring it. He noticed you and smiled.
"WHY HELLO THERE (Y/N)!! DID YOU COME DOWN TO THE SMELL OF MY AMAZING SPAGHETTI?"
You saw a string of spaghetti catch fire.
"Uh, yep!"
Papyrus smiled wider.
"GOOD!! AND DO NOT WORRY!! IT WILL BE FINISHED SOON!!"
He went back to stirring the spaghetti as you walked out of the kitchen. You sat down on the couch and finally had some time to look around better. Their house was small but it was still big enough for a few people. The kitchen was small but you assumed that only Papyrus really used it so it didn't really have to be big. The living room was a lot bigger and had a couch, chair, and TV in it. Then there were the rooms upstairs. You could see over the railing the three doors that you assumed was Sans and Papyrus' rooms. You got bored and decided to explore a bit in Snowdin. You walked over to the kitchen and stuck your head in.
"Hey Papyrus?"
"YES (Y/N)?"
"I'm gonna go outside and explore. What time should I be back?"
Papyrus thought for a second.
"WELL, THE SPAGHETTI WON'T BE DONE FOR ANOTHER TEN MINUTES. OH! AND IF YOU SEE SANS, TELL HIM TO COME HOME."
"Sans? I thought he was in his room."
"NO, HE SAID HE LEFT SOMETHING BACK AT HIS SENTRY STATION."
"Oh okay, well, I'll see you later Papyrus!"
You left the kitchen and walked out of the house. You decided to walk down towards the forest again to play in the snow. It rarely snowed where you lived up on the surface. This was basically your first time seeing snow and you loved it. You made it into the woods and started to clump up snow together. You formed a huge ball of snow and set it down on the ground. You made another ball of snow, this one smaller, and set it on top of the other ball. You then made another ball of snow that was even smaller and set it on top of the two other balls of snow. You stepped back and smiled at your snowman then looked in your pockets for things to put as the face. While you were searching through your pockets, something hit your back making you stumble forwards.
"Hey!"
You caught yourself before you could fall and turned around to see Sans smirking and holding a snowball.
"You aren't very good at dodging, aren't you?"
You scoffed at him.
"Not if I can't see or even know if a snowball is being thrown at me."
Sans laughed and threw the snowball in his hand at you. This time, you dodged and laughed.
"Oh it's on!"
You grabbed a clump of snow and made it into a snowball while running away from Sans. You hid behind a tree and heard him searching through the forest for you.
"Come out come out wherever you are!"
You suppressed a giggle and looked from your hiding spot to see his back turned a few feet away. You aimed and threw your snowball at him. He dodged and turned around quickly to see you disappear behind the tree. He smiled and slowly walked over to you hiding spot. You quickly grabbed another clump of snow and formed it into a ball. You snuck around the tree and saw him with a look of confusion as he looked around the tree and didn't see you.
"Heads up!"
You threw your snowball at him and this time it hit him in the back. He pretended to be shot and grabbed his chest and fell over. You laughed as he fell and he laughed too. You walked over to help him up but he pulled you down into the snow with him.
"Sans! I can't get snow all over me!"
Sans laughed and seemed to be...blushing?
"Why not? It's not gonna bite you."
"Yeah, but I heard that when snow melts you get wet."
Sans sat up and looked at you.
"'You heard'? Have you never seen snow before?"
You sat up too.
"No. Where I lived on the surface, we rarely got any."
"Oh, well, is that why you wanted to stay? Because of the snow?"
You laughed.
"No, I stayed because monsters are nicer than humans."
Sans sighed.
"Not all monsters are nice kiddo. Just most of them."
You and Sans sat in the snow for a little while longer until you stood up and brushed all the snow off of you.
"Papyrus said that spaghetti would be ready in ten minutes. We better head back."
Sans stood up too and brushed himself off.
"Yeah, let's go."
You and Sans started walking out of the forest and towards his and Papyrus' house. You walked inside to see Papyrus setting three plates of spaghetti on the table. When he saw you, he smiled and proudly looked at his spaghetti.
"SEE SANS? I CAN COOK!!"
Sans smiled.
"Yup. Looks like I was wrong."
Everyone sat at the table and started to eat the spaghetti. It tasted a lot better than it looked (and when I say that I mean a noodle was still on fire) and even Sans seemed to agree.
"Wow, bro, this is the best spaghetti you've ever made."
Papyrus smiled proudly.
"WELL, I WANTED TO MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL SINCE (Y/N) IS NOW LIVING WITH US!!"
You smiled at Papyrus.
"Thank you Papyrus, and Sans is right, your spaghetti tastes amazing!"
Papyrus smiled and started up a conversation about how great he was. You and Sans listened to all of the great things Papyrus had done, saving a cat from a tree, teaching Undyne about friendship, and even getting Undyne and Alphys to become friends.
"Sorry to interrupt, but who is Undyne and Alphys?"
"OH DON'T WORRY (Y/N)!! WE WILL MEET THEM TOMORROW!!"
"Oh, cool, are they nice?"
"YES!! VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY!! AND UNDYNE IS CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD AND CAPTURES HUMANS LIKE ME!!"
You glanced at Sans with a worried look. Maybe floating would fool Papyrus, but Undyne sounded like she would figure it out. After a few minutes, Papyrus got up and picked up all the plates and headed to the kitchen. Sans got up and walked over to the couch and sat down. You got up and sat down next to him.
"Would Undyne, realize, that I'm human?"
"I'll make sure she doesn't."
"How?"
Sans winked at you.
"You'll see."

Sans POV
(Y/n) looked a bit nervous when you told her that you had it under control. He couldn't help but stare at her (H/c) hair that looked so soft and her (E/c) eyes that sparkled in the light. He forced his eyes away from her, blushing. She probably didn't like him like that and he scolded himself for even thinking she would. (Y/n) stood up and started to walk upstairs.
"Where are you going?"
She looked back at him.
"To bed?"
"Oh, I thought you'd want to come with me to Grillby's."
She gave him a confused look.
"Grillby's?"
He smiled.
"C'mon, I'll show you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there was part three! Im really excited to write the next part and I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I'm gonna go start writing, bye!