{Part 23}

Word Count: 1160
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone sat down on the floor in the living room. Undyne found a bottle in the kitchen and brought it out to start the game.
"Now, before we start, there will be no backing out. You either play or you don't."
She spun the bottle and it landed on Alphys. Undyne grinned.
"Truth or dare?"
"O-Oh, uh u-um...t-truth?"
Undyne thought for a second then smiled.
"Do you like me?"
"W-well of course!! Why wouldn't I?!"
Undyne smiled and had a faint blush.
"I dunno, I just wanted to see what you said."
You cleared your throat.
"Oh, right, the game."
Undyne spun the bottle again and this time it landed on Sans. You smiled and stopped Undyne before she could say anything. You gave Sans an evil smile.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare. I'm curious to what you're up to."
You smiled sweetly at him.
"I dare you to ride an ice block all the way over the waterfall."
Sans stared at you while Undyne laughed.
"That's one of the best dares I've ever heard!"
You smiled.
"Why thank you."
You looked back over at Sans sweetly.
"Shouldn't you be heading somewhere?"
He sighed and let out a short laugh before standing up and walking out the door. Everyone followed and stopped when they reached the river where a dog monster was creating ice blocks. Sans used his magic and teleported himself onto one of the ice blocks. He sat down on it and waved as it got closer to the waterfalls.
"If I don't make it, tell Grillby where I keep my secret stash of money Papyrus, he deserves it since I never did pay my tab."
Papyrus and Alphys gasped when the ice block sailed off the waterfall and dropped like an anvil. You looked over the side of the cliff to see Sans fall into the ice cold water. You laughed as he climbed back onto the ice cube, shivering. He heard you laughing and gave you a smug look.
"Why don't you come join me then?"
Suddenly, a wall of bones shot out of the ground behind you causing you to jump forward in surprise. You gasped as you fell off the cliff and shot towards the freezing water. You plunged in and gasped at how cold it was. You swam towards the ice block Sans was on and hauled yourself up onto it, shaking from the cold. Sans laughed when he saw you and you glared at him.
"That wasn't part of the dare!"
"No, but I got you back from the silly string war."
You continued to glare at him and he shrugged.
"Do you wanna stay on the ice block and pout or get back to the house where it's warm?"
You sighed.
"Yeah, let's go."
He held out his hand and you took it, feeling yourself disappear in a flash of light and reappear at the top of the cliff behind your friends. Undyne looked over and laughed when she saw you and Sans.
"You guys must be so cold! And Sans, that was great when (Y/n) fell!"
Sans let out a laugh while you tried not to shake too much.
"L-Let's just get b-back home."
You all walked back to the house and inside. You ran upstairs and quickly changed out of your soaking clothes. When you came back downstairs, you saw that Sans had done the same and that Papyrus' turn was finishing. You sat back down in the circle as Undyne spun the bottle. It landed on you and you sighed. Sans smiled.
"Truth or dare (Y/n)?"
"Welp. Might as well go with dare."
"Alrighty then. I dare you to go over to Grillbys and flirt with greater dog."
Undyne burst out laughing while you sat there confused.
"Who's greater dog?"
Sans smiled.
"You'll see, c'mon!"
Since all of you were too lazy to walk over, Sans teleported everyone there instead. Sans pointed towards a huge dog with iron armour on with a tiny head.
"That's greater dog."
He pushed you towards him and you walked over and nervously smiled.
"Uh, hi!"
Greater dog looked up at you and seemed to smile.
"Um, y-you look...uh...handsome?"
Greater dog blushed and barked happily. You could hear your friends trying not to burst out laughing behind you.
"Uh, so, you...uh come here often?"
Greater dog nodded.
"Cool. Ya know, we should hang out more."
He blushed and yapped happily.
"Ok then, I gotta go so I'll-"
"You have to kiss him!"
You stopped. You whipped your head around and stared at Sans who looked like he was almost about to burst out laughing. Wait. Sans is a skeleton. Greater dog is basically a dog on steroids, but still a dog. You got an idea. You smirked at Sans and turned back to greater dog.
"Hey greater dog, see that skeleton over there?"
You pointed at Sans. When greater dog looked over he barked in joy.
"Yeah, Sans is made of bones. You like bones right?"
Greater dog nodded and stood up. He was really tall. You turned back to Sans who was looking at greater dog nervously. He looked at you and you smiled.
"Run."
Sans bolted out of Grillbys with greater dog chasing after him. You laughed and followed, with your friends close behind you. Sans ran into the woods and ducked under a fallen tree. Greater dog leaped over barking happily. You ducked under after him and sprinted to catch up. Greater dog had now gotten on all fours to run faster. You managed to catch up to greater dog and jumped, landing on his back. You steadied yourself and pulled on greater dog's ear. He noticed you and stopped, panting heavily. You pet his head and he yapped happily. You heard wheezing and looked up to see Sans collapsed on the ground trying to catch his breath. You laughed and climbed off of greater dog. He stood up and walked over to Sans. Sans quickly sat up and tried to scoot away.
"No! Bad dog! I'm not a chew toy!"
He summoned a bone out of the ground and waved it in front of greater dog. He threw it into the woods with greater dog happily barking after it. You laughed and held out your hand. Sans took it and you helped him up just as the rest of your friends caught up. Undyne was bent over, trying to catch her breath with Papyrus next to her doing the same. Alphys was lying on the ground exhausted and Mettaton looked like the only one who wasn't winded.
"What...huff...did we...huff...miss?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was fun to write and I loved the greater dog part. Sorry it took so long to update, I was trying to figure out some dares and only managed to figure them out today. I'll see you all later, bye!