{Part 10}

Word Count: 1205
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You woke up and saw snow falling outside through the window. You sat up and managed to get out of bed. You quickly showered and changed then walked downstairs to see Papyrus and Sans sitting at the table eating breakfast. When you saw Sans, you felt your face get warm. Papyrus noticed you and smiled.
"GOOD MORNING (Y/N)!! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME BREAKFAST?"
"Yes please."
"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!"
Papyrus walked into the kitchen and you sat at the table next to Sans. He had a slight blush and smiled at you.
"Sleep good?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah."
You both sat in an awkward silence for a few seconds before Sans spoke.
"So what do you wanna do today?"
"Umm, I'm not sure. I think I'm gonna-"
A loud CRASH cut off your sentence as you saw the door fall to the ground. You and Sans stared at Undyne who was smiling madly with Alphys behind her looking horrified. Papyrus ran out of the kitchen and gasped.
"UNDYNE!! WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY??!!"
"What? Oh, sorry. Hey (Y/n)! You coming over to make some spaghetti?"
"Oh, I forgot, I guess I-"
"Great! I'll see you in ten minutes!"
Undyne ran off leaving Alphys standing by the door.
"Um, s-sorry about your d-door. And about U-Undyne."
"IT'S ALRIGHT ALPHYS, I HAVE SPARE DOORS FOR WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!"
"What? O-oh, well, I s-should probably get g-going then. G-goodbye!"
She quickly ran off after Undyne while Papyrus opened a closet and pulled out a door. You stared at the door then looked at Sans.
"You have to be kidding me. Spare doors?"
Sans shrugged.
"When you're friends with Undyne you kinda have to be prepared."
You both watched as Papyrus fixed the door then went back into the kitchen to finish your breakfast.
"So ten minutes?"
You nodded.
"Yeah, I had other ideas for today but I guess we could do those another day. It doesn't matter."
"Huh, well, I have to go to my sentry station so I'll see ya later kid."
He stood up and walked out the door just when Papyrus walked in carrying a plate of eggs. He looked at Sans' empty seat confused.
"WHERE DID SANS GO?"
"He went to his sentry post."
"OH, I WISH HE WOULDN'T GO TODAY. I WANTED TO HAVE MOVIE DAY TOGETHER."
"Umm, there's always movie night?"
Papyrus gasped.
"I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! MOVIE NIGHT!! BRILLIANT!! TONIGHT SHALL BE MOVIE NIGHT!!"
You giggled.
"Okay then. Movie night tonight."
Papyrus set down the plate of eggs then rushed up to his room without saying a word. You shrugged and started eating. You looked at the clock and saw that almost ten minutes had passed. You quickly finished then rushed out the door towards the figure on the boat. You climbed in and told him to take you to Waterfall. While the boat moved, you started up a conversation.
"Do you always where a cloak?"
"Mm-hmm."
"Oh, what do you look like underneath then? Like, what kind of monster are you?"
"I don't know."
"You...don't know? What do you mean?"
"I don't know what monster I am."
"Oh..."
You both sat in awkward silence.
"Umm, do you have a name?"
"No."
"Could I call you something?"
"What would you call me?"
You thought for a second then smiled.
"How about Drew?"
"Drew. I like it."
The boat stopped and you climbed out. You waved goodbye and walked away towards the town in Waterfall. You looked around until you found a fish shaped house that you assumed was Undyne's. You walked up and knocked on the door. Undyne opened the door and smiled when she saw you.
"(Y/n)! Just in time! C'mon!"
Undyne grabbed your arm and pulled you inside. You looked around her house and saw a grand piano sitting next to a wall and a table with a single chair. You also saw a huge sword leaning against the wall that almost reached the ceiling. You stared at the sword while Undyne ran over to the small kitchen against another wall.
"You gonna help me or not?"
You rushed over to Undyne and helped her carry a huge pot onto the stove.
"Okay, so what you do is heat the water until it starts to boil then we put the noodles in."
She held up a box of noodles.
"Simple. Right?"
"Yeah, but-"
"But what?"
You pointed to her huge sword.
"Is that, like, for a monster convention or...?"
"My sword? Nah it's real. I use it sometimes when monsters 'misbehave' if you know what I mean."
"Wow, that big of a sword?"
"If the characters in anime can do it then so can I."
"Anime? They use swords like that?"
"Yup, I should really show you one of my favorite episodes of a series I'm watching."
"Uh, okay."
"Great! Now let's make some spaghetti!"
~Time Skip~
You and Undyne set down the plate of spaghetti on the table. Undyne beamed with pride while you looked at it hungrily.
"Can I eat it?"
"Not now! I need to show Papyrus first!"
You sighed and looked at your watch.
"Oh wow! That took has an hour and a half?!"
Undyne smiled.
"So now I guess we're best friends since we spent all that time together?"
"Uh, what?"
"Ya know, best friends?"
You saw how hopeful Undyne looked so you nodded.
"Yeah, the bestest of friends."
Undyne beamed and took out a phone. She tapped on the phone and held it to her...er...ear fin?
"Hey Papyrus! Guess what? We made amazing spaghetti AND I became best friends with (Y/n)!"
You heard a loud "WHAT?!" on the other end of the phone then they hung up. Undyne glanced at you with a serious look.
"You can't tell Papyrus ANYTHING about what we added to the spaghetti, got it?"
You nodded nervously then heard a loud CRASH! behind you. You spun around to see Papyrus with Sans in one arm stand up from jumping through a window. Broken glass was everywhere and Papyrus set Sans down. You stared at the window then at Undyne. She didn't seem to have an expression, acting like this was normal.
"Does this usually happen?!"
Undyne shrugged.
"You'll get used to it."
"NOW I DEMAND TO SEE THIS SO CALLED 'PERFECT SPAGHETTI'!!"
Papyrus stormed over to the table and looked at the spaghetti. Undyne proudly walked over and started talking, probably boasting, about the spaghetti. Sans walked over to you and smiled.
"So how was cooking with Undyne?"
You let out an exhausted breath.
"Difficult, tiring, and lots of fire."
Sans laughed.
"That basically sums it up."
He looked over at Undyne and Papyrus then took out his phone. He sent a quick text to who-knows-who and then smiled at you.
"Wanna go to Grillby's?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, sorry this took a long time. Turns out, right when I got back from camp, I had to go on ANOTHER camping trip that had no service. I was able to write all this and finish quickly, I just couldn't publish it. Anyways, it's finished now and that's all that matters, bye!