Two

"Why this man never replies me? What he thinks of himself? I mean he is a celebrity but I am also the regular observer of his Facebook page. I always put my all efforts in making excellent videos for him. I waste my time designing images for him at the eve of my exams. Does his manager not show my messages? Am I wasting my time? Why he never responds?" She murmured and while shrugging her shoulders got busy again.

It was another rainy night when she was awake making a graphic design for him. The ash white curtains were flowing and she was getting furious as the mad wind was making her interrupted. It was one of her favourite aspects of herself that she was able to create magic through the tips of her fingers. She was at that time busy creating a template for the resident of her dreams and even envied tiny droplets of rain which stoked her face as they made entry through the long glass casement of the room.

She suddenly switched her gaze from her laptop to the smartphone that was sending shivers to the wooden brown table. She extended her fingers towards the phone and picked it up. It was her best friend's message who was inquiring something. She relaxed her stiffed shoulders by moving somewhat upward and rested her back and began typing.

"Yeah. I will join university after this week".

She continued, "You know what; I am up to make some awesome template for him. It will be posted on his page. Wait and watch, girl."

She shut her eyes and squeezed them a little just to ease them and at the very moment her phone vibrated again. It was Ramsha again.

"Kinza, are you mad?"

"Probably".

"He does not even know you. Why you are wasting yourself?"

"One day, Mish. One day".

"Do it. Do it taking maximum fun out of it."

"No worries, Mish".

She followed her reply with a wink emoticon.

"Yes, one day. One day you will receive a big parcel. Your eyes would be wide open. You will unpack it and will find that stupid man. I bet, I will send it. Mark my words, Ms. Kinza".

And at the very moment she tried hard to rest her beating heart. A sudden stream of excitement encircled her and gave her goose bumps.

Some say that there are certain moments in the day when all prayers get answered. She made a prayer also. Not of getting him packed but in real when he would be all hers.

She typed again, "Oh my God! When on earth you are going to implement?", and the night kept passing swiftly making roads wet and the windows lightly touched by the water.

-----------------------

AssalamoAlaikum again.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am truly glad that you are liking the story. Trust me, my all tiredness vanished somewhere..

I will try to update more regularly from now. Please keep showing your support. 

And yes, I will dedicate each chapter to my friends here.

Any ideas what will happen next?

Byeeeee...

Allah Hafiz.

Let us reveal something big! RamshaZaib just came up with this idea of packing something in a parcel while we were using Whatsapp and then I typed it right away.