VERY IMPORTANT

AssalamoAlalikum.

You are getting all geared up to read an unexpected chapter and I promise that within a very few days you would be reading it, if Allah wills, within the next week.

I want you to read it carefully.

The Wordzmith Awards 2016 are open for nominations and there are many categories to think for. The link is here.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81853364-wordzmith-awards

I may sound cliché but trust me, when I saw my name shimmering in comments there it seemed that I was replenished with joy!

If you think that this story deserves something big in the Wordzmith Awards then please nominate me for "The Autumn Love". One thing more, the rules are pretty easy this time. Read the guidelines that are really simple. You just have to mention the name of story along with my username that is @imtiazsarah in every category you want to nominate me.

My suggestions are:

Beginners Award

Readers Interest Award

Happiest Ending Award

It is up to you if you want to nominate in any other also! It would be more than good for me!

Kindly do so! I will surely be having a surprise for all those who will vote and make my day beautiful! And you will see yourself, for sure. That is my promise.

Love you all!

You all made me believe in myself and I will never forget it!

Sarah Imtiaz.