Thirteen

AssalamoAlaikum

Wondering why I am writing this soon? Okay, just read and you will know the reason.

You all will make good prayers for me for not spoiling something!

So please go on. 

Byee.

Allah Hafiz.

----------------------------
Kinza was sitting in her bed surrounded by the ladies who were teasing her. Her heart was following a new direction and she had happily permitted it. Mish was supporting her but even she was not missing any moment. Soon Kinza's phone rang and everyone switched their attention towards it. She picked it up. Dad was calling her so she slid the green arrow. Managing to prevent the delicate screen from the earrings she lightly placed it on her ear. 

"Kinza, open the speaker and tell others to stop making noises." 

Kinza placed her index finger on the pinkish lips and made a hissing sound. This act was followed by silence and then she opened the speaker.

The whole room was buzzing with the particular sound of many men talking. She once looked at the phone and wondered that what Dad wanted to do.

"Bismillah'ir Rehman Ar'Raheem".

The voice was followed with tranquility on the other side of the call.

"Do you, Mr.Abdullah Ahmed accept Miss.Kinza Kareem for rupees fifty lac meher in your Nikkah?"

Everything was normal but her heart.

How unreal it feels when your long awaited dream turns into reality!

The whole room was attentively listening and her hands were trembling. Mish grabbed her phone while nodding. Kinza was the resident of any other world at that time, neither her body was anymore able to tolerate her weight nor her heart was in its cage. She was afraid of the reaction and that hundredth part of the second was feeling like any millennium. She pressed her lips tightly together to combat with the growing anxiety.

On the very next moment that disembodied, husky manly voice echoed in her room and she closed her eyes tightly. 

His charm was still the same for her; with many new folds to be explored as yet.

"Yes, I do."

The question was asked again and again.

"Yes, I do."

A deep shiver traveled down her body and she was relieved. In a few moments she was declared as his. Her wish came true. Her imagination was close to reality even in the past but now they were undoubted.

The whole room was active again. Many elder women were trying to fill her mouth with sweets and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

...

A couple of hours had passed and there were only her cousins and friends in the room. Soon the door was gently knocked and after the approval of Mish Ammi had entered. Entire crowd around Kinza got alert and she lowered her head. Ammi talked with Mish and requested everyone to leave the room as she wanted to talk with her daughter-in-law. Within another five minutes the room was left with Ammi and Kinza only. Mish closed the door and went out without forgetting to wink at her.

Kinza got up from her spot in her regard and Ammi cupped her face and kissed her forehead. 

"Ma sha Allah." She said while gazing at her red cheeks and made her sit on the couch and set the fall of her maxi.