Twenty Two

"The corridors always fascinate me." She was imagining that white, shiny one from where the diamond ring slid in her finger.

"They always have something hidden in the closed doors, peeking out from the clear, glossy windows." She was again searching the key of his locked heart.

"The shadows haunt me." Remembering the six feet two inch man in her life she was saying.

"They always leave the trail. They keep following us. They never leave us in the ways of life." Her mind was busy in reminiscing that muscular back.

"But the blend of corridors and tranquil, silent shadows creates the most beautiful ambience." Her heart was busy in joining the fragments of their collective memories.

"I had been in awe since those last four years. It was a dream come true." She was saying while her soul denying the period of time; not for four years but from since when she started feeling like a girl.

"I cannot decrypt the feelings in words when I started breathing in these premises." Her hippocampus was sending shivers while remembering the domestic match in the stadium when the sudden rain had poured him making his shirt plastered to his fine body.

"I am blessed in many ways." The lips were smiling at this six words sentence.

"This place is my first and last obsession." Denying her lie, her eyes lost their shine.

"I savored each single day. I am like every other girl sitting here. We are same. This result has only added piquancy to my ephemeral existence here." The nerves were exclaiming out of joy when they enchanted the burning feel on her hand, shoulder and face.

"I am grateful to every single person who has contributed in making this rostrum accessible." The pages of her notebook cherished in joy and a petal of bougainvillea dropped on the last one.

"I am the resident of some different universe. I am like the star that cannot keep orbiting in one circle and someday falls on a quite mountain leaving behind the blazing sparkles." Her heart slowed the pace and saliva passed through her windpipe. She chocked.

"I am afraid of any black hole with strong attraction. The little star cannot stand after its strength." The black hole was ready to pull her closer. That star was surviving its own ego. It was ready to give up but the prestige was colliding with the extreme confidence.

"I simply loved the day when it rained here in sunlight. The petrichor was driving me crazy." The Eternity erupted from the audience and she again filled her nostrils.

"I am running short of words and time." Her heart was giving the leverage but she was tired of her mind.

"I want it all to continue for everyone. The euphoric feeling is making words blurred on the slate of my mind." His finger was touching the tear on the fence of her eyelashes.

"I am not willing to leave but I have to." She was saying while capturing the moment when he was holding the door of car.

"So, I am bidding a farewell; to these walls on which I rested my head, to these trees that know all that wear and tear in me, to these lights that illuminated my personality; to these chairs on which I extended my aching arms and to everything." Her eyes were busy in travelling from his bed crown and to the hedge of bougainvillea and to the pale red bulbs and to the fawn couch of his room.

"Good byes are always difficult. I am waiving my hand to this magnificent building and to the doors of my classrooms." And her waist again felt the warmth of that brawny arm against the elegant black wardrobe.