Reader Series #5

Story from dontask11140

So this actually happened to me and my sister. My parents were gone late at night because my dad has some family in Mexico. My sister and I were cleaning our room and we suddenly started fighting over something, things got pretty heated and I threw a plastic jewelry box at my sister.

After I did that we heard a bang coming from the back room. The back room scared everyone, there was a long hallway leading back there, just walking into that room would give me horrible chills. My parent's room was right across from ours and the door was closed and we started to hear banging coming from their as well, soon the banging was coming from all around us.

At first we thought it were our parents playing with us but there wasn't possible for them to be in 4 places at once. There was banging from the back room, their bedroom, the computer room and our closet. We called our parents multiple times but they wouldn't answer.

Finally my sister and I crawled into bed together and held each other close until we both fell asleep. We asked our parents about it the next day and they were in Mexico until 11 pm. We heard the banging at around 8.30 pm, I remember the time because it was close to our bed time.