The Clock - True Story

So this is my own story and it happened to me. It creeps me out so hope you enjoy ;)

Xoxo,

Amber

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So have this clock that has a lazer that normally shows the hour on my wall. But it doesn't work anymore.

It was a monday and I was home alone. I woke up at 10:30 am and made my bed, opened the curtains all the normal stuff.

Now I turned to the clock and I saw that the lazer worked. I got a weird feeling and I made my way out of my room as soon as possible.

I was walking down the stairs and heard something fall in my room. I was too scared to go to my room again so I made my way to the kitchen.

Later that day, I was walking past the radio to go to the bathroom. The radio was on Q-music, when I came back it was on nostalgie, another radiostation in Belgium.

I was still a bit scared from the first thing that day so I was way too creeped out. I was still home alone.

I wanted to know what fell in my room so I went upstairs to my room. The lazer thing wasn't working anymore and I searched for something on the ground. I NEVER found something that could have fall.

Now everytime that lazer thing works again, I have this weird feeling that somebody is watching me and I'm not sure if it's a human-being.

Update :

The clock is gone now. I gave it away and now it's not in my house anymore. But that doesn't mean that there aren't scary things happening.