Chapter 18

" I-I was just playing around, Brahms!"

His darkening expression and piercing eyes sent chills down my spine. He didn't say anything after. He just sat on top of me, staring into my soul.

" What are you gonna do to me??" I gulped.

Brahms leaned closer my face and said, " I gonna attack you..." His voice changed back to normal, " with kisses!"

Confused as to what just happened, I didn't laugh while he was kissing me on my face, neck, and shoulder. (Brahms, why u gotta play like that?!)

Brahms noticed that and asked, "What's wrong?"

" You scared me! That's what's wrong! I thought you were gonna hurt..." I said in a pouty child's voice.

" I only meant to scare you a little, I didn't know I'd scare you that bad.."

Brahms looked hurt thinking that I was that scared because of him.

" You're just a really good actor I guess," I said smiling, "but don't ever do that again!"

He got off of me and helped me up off the bed. We went back downstairs and put all the pictures away. I decided then to finally pop the question.

" Brahms."

" Yes, love?"

" I...really miss my family. And seeing those pictures made me think of them. Can I visit them soon?" I asked.

" How long do you plan on staying if you do?"

" About a week," I said.

" No, a week is too long and you're traveling too far away from me."

" But Brahms-."

" How about I go with you then?"

" You have to have a passport and to get a passport, you need your birth certificate. On that, has all your information. If they find out Brahms Heelshire is still alive, they'll arrest you for murder."

" Okay then, I guess it's final. You're not going," he said.

" Yes I am."

" No, you're not."

" Yes, I am!"

" No you're not!"

" You can't decide for me and I don't have to listen to you!" I yelled.

" Yes you do, I'm your boyfriend now. We make decisions together!" He yelled back.

We kept going back and fourth at eachother. Getting in each other's faces and getting frustrated.

" What kind of boyfriend doesn't let her girlfriend see her family??"

Brahms stayed quiet.

" What is wrong with you!"

Tears started coming out. Running down my cheeks and falling to the floor. I started walking upstairs.

" Where are you going?" He asked.

" To my room, where else?!"

When I got to my room I laid on my bed with my legs dangled. I'm going to see my family no matter what he says. Matter of fact, I'll book the flight right now. I grabbed my purse, put on my shoes, and headed out the door.

" Where are you going now?" He asked.

" Airport."

Brahms tried stopping me but I went anyways. On my way, I realized that me and Brahms had our first fight ever. I don't like fighting, nobody does. But Brahms was just being an overprotective, selfish boyfriend. Hmm...that sounds familiar. I shook my head. No, no. He does not remind me of my ex at all. Brahms is much better than him. Right?