Chapter 23

Brahms heard I was really quiet and asked me if I was okay.

" NO!!" I cried loudly, "I'm not okay. Brahms I'm so sorry you had to go through something so horrible!"

Brahms tried calming me down and waving nervously at people who walked by.

" Is she okay?" I heard a person ask.

" WAAAHHHHH!!" I cried into Brahms chest.

" Uh, yes. Everything is fine, don't mind us. Just, go back to whatever you were doing..." He said.

After a few seconds I calmed down. Brahms let me go and as I parted I saw that his shirt was drenched in my tears.

" Sorry," I apologized, then pointed to his shirt, " I got a little-."

" I know, I know. It's fine," he said as we walked over to the bench and sat down.

He wrapped one arm around me and told me that he loved me.

" I love you too," I smiled.

" I hate it when you cry, I like it much better when you're happy." He said.

" Is it because I cry like a maniac?" I asked.

He laughed and shook his head, "No, because I don't like seeing you that way. And yeah, that too.."

I gasped and hit his chest.

" Ow, I'm kidding," he said.

" Good, that's what I thought!"

I laid my head on him and stared up at the stars. We were getting so caught up in the moment that we didn't realize that time was going by so fast. We decided to stay awhile longer though.

Brahms POV:

I think (y/n) fell asleep in my arms. Her body felt more relaxed. At times, I heard her mumble my name in her sleep. She's too cute, I thought. She thinks about me even in her sleep? I kissed her head and smiled to myself. Who would've thought that I would end up like this. I get to spend the rest of my life with a girl who loves me for who I am and not what everyone thought I was. It looks like I ended up getting a happy ending. Who knows what could happen in the future? We get married? Have kids?

I'll leave the rest up to you. And there you have it folks. You've reached the end of the story! Hope you enjoyed reading. The author had lots of joy making this for you all!

The End.