Chapter 28: Into the Skies ♪♪♪♪♪ ♥ ♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's the next part, guys! Sorry it took so long. This might be everyone's favorite chapter until I update next. Also, thanks for over 6K reads! I really appreciate it! 💙 I plan on uploading pics of the main crew in the near future, just lemme know if you all are interested.)

♪♪ ♥ ♪♪ [Main POV] ♪♪ ♥ ♪♪

"...Why are we back at Kammy's?" Looking over to Ludwig, I raised a brow in confusion as the gears in my mind turned continuously. However, my question was ignored as he knocked on the door. Watching as the door swung open, I offered a smile to the Magikoopa as she glanced up at us.

"What do you two want?"

"I was wondering if you could possibly make me another outfit, Kammy." I quickly looked at him, bewildered.

"Wait, wha-" He quickly shushes me, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Alright. Come in, you two." Moving out of the way, Kammy allowed us to enter, and made her way to the storage room. "Follow me, Ludwig." Releasing my hand, he followed the elder inside, leaving me alone as the audible click of the closing door was heard. Sighing, I began to absentmindedly walk around, looking at the books on the tables. Seeing an open one, I quickly scan the page, causing my eyes to widen at the info.

A spell has recently been created/discovered that can allow one to freely switch to any form they desire. To use the spell, one must say "Appareo" , followed by the Latin term for the creature. Note: The term "Koopa" has no known Latin term as of yet, so merely use "Koopa" in the second word's place.

Hearing the door open, I quickly moved away and watched as Kammy exited with Ludwig in tow. He now wore a dark blue aviator suit with a red K on it-similar to that of his suit. A black belt lay on his waist, and his wand hung against his hip. Black, knee-high boots now replaced his dress shoes, and a diamond brooch pinned to the lapel of his shirt. And by the way, his shirt was wide open, giving off a GREAT view of his upper torso. A white scarf was wrapped around his neck as well, and a pair of aviator shades rest on top of his bushy blue hair.

"....cute..." Seeing the slow smirk that made its way to his lips, I furrowed my brows in confusion as he stepped over to me.

"What did you just say, (F/n)?" His voice was, most likely, intentionally lowered, his tone matching the mischievous and dark glint in his bluish grey orbs.

"N-nothing," I stuttered, realizing I had accidentally spoken out loud. My face slowly grew warm, and a small gasp slipped from me as he grabbed me by the waist.

"I know you're lying. Now tell me what you said," Ludwig muttered, staring intensely at me, "or else."

"I... I said you looked c..." My throat felt parched and I licked my lips, my face burning and my hands clammy. "Crazy. You look absolutely crazy, Ludwig." Rolling his eyes, he huffs while moving away.

"Alright you two. Out! Go kiss somewhere else." His face turned pink as well as he straightened himself up.

"Alright...well, we're off. Thanks again, Kammy." Grasping my hand in his, he quickly tugs me out. However, almost immediately as we leave and are out of Kammy's earshot, he pushes me against the wall.

"Ludwig?!"

"Nope, sweet cheeks~" He winks, grinning at me.

"K...Kooky?" Nodding, he places his hands on my hips. "What are you doing here?! I thought Ludwig didn't let you out!"

"I missed you, (Pet name)~ So I came out to visit," Kooky mumbled, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. Resting my hands on his shoulders, I could practically feel my stomach doing flips as my mind was torn, unsure of how to feel or what to do. "Sooo, what exactly DID you say about us, hmmm? I'm dying from curiosity," he inquired before laughing, his eyes studying my face.