Chapter 45: Kooky's Request

(OK so funny story about this chapter. This was originally gonna be an added bit on chapter 44 BUUUUT I kinda got carried away and wrote too much 😂 So here's yet another chapter for you all. We're visiting our lovely Ludwig this time. Or IS it Ludwig?!?! *suspense* Also some WACKY STUFF happens so be ready for that 😉 Anyways I hope you all enjoy this. Vote, comment, you know the deal. Here you go!!!)

[We now take a break from our regularly scheduled story to bring you a glimpse to a certain male in a kingdom in the sky...]

Hearing a knock at the door, a crazed male turns to it and grins.

"OH, dooooo come iiiiin!~ I promise I won't bite, heheheee..." Watching as it swings open, his steel blue eyes twinkle as he sees a lone Shy Gal standing in the doorway, shifting her weight from foot to foot as her nervousness increases.

"Y....you called for me, sir L-"

"I AM NOT LUDWIG!!!" She cowers away at the outburst, trembling.

"I'm so so sorry your Majesty.... I didn't mean to offend you....p-please don't hurt me..." Taking a deep breath, the male shakes his head, calming down.

"It is....quite alright. You doooo know who I am, though, riiIIIIGHT?~" She quickly nods.

"O-of course I do, m-master Kooky...." A grin stretches on the now oddly blonde male's face as he nods.

"VERY GOOOOOOD!~ Now, come in! Don't be shy...Guhuhu~ Oh, and close the door. I don't want a draft to come in." Nodding, the black-clothed Shy Gal shuts the door as she enters, before looking at her feet.

"M-may I ask your Majesty why you requested my service?"

"Of course, OF COURSE! I need someone to test something for me very quickly - something secret for my beloved. And you seem to be juuUUUST right~" He suddenly stand and approaches her before circling her, inspecting her from every angle. "...mmmm, yes! You have the EXACT same body type as my dear! Now s-she isn't here yet, and I MUST make sure this works!~" Nodding, the female watches as he rushes over to his desk before waving her over.

Timidly making her way over, she watches as he opens an enormous jewelry box. Inside was a silver tiara with bright, smooth sapphires embedded in the metal, along with a black choker with a lapis lazuli dangling a few centimeters down, and a silver ring with a bright holly blue agate jutting out slightly from the surface.

"Those are quite lovely, sir...."

"Why, thank youuuu!" Cracking his fingers, he pulls the ring out before sliding it onto her finger, followed by placing the tiara on her head. Last, he placed the choker around her throat before clasping it and grinning. The gemstones glowed softly, and a light blue haze covered her eyes. "Now, how do you feel? Hmmmm?~"

"I....feel great, now that I'm here with you, my love." His eyes gleamed delightfully at the response. His project was working perfectly! Not wanting anything to get ruined during the wait, he removed the items carefully and placed them back in the box.

"Thank you thank you thank you!~ This will be PERFECT!" A gleeful laugh came from him before he turned back to her. "I appreciate ALLLLL your help, my dear!" She quietly nods, slightly confused at his ramblings. Sitting back down, Kooky sighed happily as he thought of her....his beloved, sweet (F/n).

Oh, how he missed you. Your beautiful smile and melodious laughter, those bright twinkling (e/c) orbs, your silky, (h/l), (h/c) hair....And your lips. How soft they were when they would say sweet, kind things... yet how rough and feisty they could be when you got a bit out of control. And then, your kisses....He shuddered as he thought about how amazingly whole your lips felt against his. He yearned for you. He wanted you.

He needed you.

"....Sir, are you alright? Are you catching sick?...I'll go get the doctor." Before she could do as much as turn around, his hand shot out and gripped her wrist before tugging her over.

"I....I need you to help me.... with ONE last thing~" He grinned, his eyes hazy and face flushed. In his mind, he didn't see the Shy Gal.

He saw you.

"What is it exactly, sir?...."

"She's been away...for far too long. I NEED her. But she isn't here! But you...you're here, and with me....and YOU look sooooo much like her....I'll reward you well, my sweet~ Just....do as I say, just for a little while. L-let me love you l-like I wish to love her~" The Shy Gal didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to anger Kooky, but she had never been asked this sort of thing before. Deciding she might as well do her job, she weakly gulped, her face hot underneath her mask.

"...Of course, your Majesty." A fiendish, predatory grin spread across his face as he stood up, grabbed her, and did what he pleased with the young female for hours on end.

After he was done, and he was alone once again, he promised himself something. Next time he would have his way with a woman like that....

You would be the one on the receiving end.