Chapter Sixteen

I wonder if dirt would taste good if it had flavoring... Ooo or maybe some types of food in it? Like maybe a bucket of dirt with little bacon bits in it? Or maybe little skittles hidden in it? No - not skittles.. Skittles would freak me out, id probably think i was eating a rock or something...

"Madeline, pay attention." I look up to see Ashton looking at me with a disapproving look while the Elders at the head of the room droned on about who knows what.

Yep, thats where i am while i currently daydream about dirt. Nice.

Ashton - after our make up type of thing earlier in his office - decided to drag me to this incredibly boring meeting with the Elders because of the continuous rogue sightings going on within other packs.

I know i should probably be grateful that Ashton wants to have me there with him, but i can't help but think of what I'm going to do after i get out.

Maybe i could go for a run? I know i just had one a couple hours ago but i love running in my wolf form. Or i could go draw? Ugh, i don't know.

I hear a low growl from my left before a hand grabs mine, intertwining our fingers together. I know from the sparks that its Ashton so i just squeeze his hand once before going back to planning.

Im in the middle of what I'm going to eat for dinner when suddenly I'm shaken from my thoughts by Ashton talking loudly beside me.

"No, we have currently only seen a maximum of 4 or 5 rogues a day, but on my East border and South border is where they like to gather. It seems as though many of the ones stepping onto my territory know my land. I don't like to think of what they want from me if they are circling my land every day."

I look at Ashton sitting there all relaxed and calm while I'm mentally freaking out. Im an Omega.. Well in my old pack i was, which i was probably labeled that unfairly but still I'm considered dan Omega, how the hell am i going to help fight off rogues?

I know i won't be anyones first choice to help fight but what if thy somehow get into the middle of the land and i have to fight them off so that the mothers and children at the pack house will be safe?

I won't be able to do that! I haven't had any proper training, only being beaten everyday for things i couldn't control, doesn't that make me weaker?

What if -

Im cut off from my 'what if' thoughts when Ashton kisses my hand, making me immediately look over at him. From the smirk he currently has on i imagine he knows what he's doing to me by kissing me hand right now.

It seems to have an amazing affect on me as all the bad thoughts about rogues are immediately gone, replaced by a lust that i didn't know i possessed.

Shit, what day is it? Lets see... Yesterday was the 27th, so I have roughly 4 or 5 days before a full moon.

Fuck!!!

Im going to be going into heat soon, thats probably what the lust is from, the hormones that are starting to activate in my body. Just fucking great.

I decide to have a bit of fun with Ashton and scoot my chair closer to him. I angle my body so my back is away from him and my legs are close to his. I slowly run my foot up his leg while running my thumb over his knuckles.

I can tell it has the effect i was hoping for as his eyes turn a shade darker and his body tenses up.

I pull his hand up to my mouth and give it a soft kiss, almost like a feather.

This causes him to growl quietly, so only i would be able to hear. I can see his sexual frustration that i am causing inside of him by the way he keeps moving around in his seat uncomfortably.

I decide to take it up a notch and stand up before moving and sitting in his lap. A couple of the other males in the room have they're mates sitting in they're laps so it isn't a major things for me to do it.

He immediately wraps an arm around my waist and lays his other across my legs that around on the right side of his own legs.

I wrap my right arm around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder while he runs his hand lightly up and down my leg.

I know i planned to mess with him but this is so relaxing that i accidentally forget about my plan. He seems to forget about it as well as his body relaxes and allows me to fit perfectly against him.

The perfect match.

The meeting goes on for another hour or so but i don't pay attention and to be completely honest i don't think Ashton did either - or at least not as much as he was in the beginning.

He pretty much put all his attention on lightly laying kisses up and down my left shoulder - the one that wasn't leaning against his chest. He would sometimes grab my thigh tightly while he got slightly excited but would eventually calm down enough to go back to running it up and down my thigh lightly.

To reciprocate the gestures he's making i took to lightly running my fingers up and down the side of his neck from the neck of his shirt to the tips of his hair. Occasionally id run my hand over his chest which he would growl at but that was only every once in a while.

I decided to stop trying to get him all worked up, just in case he actually decided he would do anything about it and just enjoyed the serene moment we shared.

Eventually the meeting let out and Ashton didn't waste even a second before he shot up and grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the room.

He led me up a series of stairs and down a series of hallways before we reached a bedroom i associated as his.

It was a manly room. I didn't have too much time to look around before i was shoved against a wall and pinned there by an arm on either side of my head. Ashton smirks at me before lowering his head to my neck and inhaling my scent.

He lays light kisses all the way up my neck and across my jaw until he reaches the corner of my lips. By that point I'm moaning and begging him to just kiss me, in my mind of course, i would never beg him out loud.

He seems to understand my need and must have a bit of it himself and before i can comprehend what he's doing he smashes his lips to mine, making me moan in pleasure.

Our lips move in perfect sync and eventually he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I don't hesitate in letting him in and he starts exploring my mouth before eventually using his own tongue to dance with mine.

I somehow end up laying on his bed with him hovering on top of me, not that either of us were complaining.

It was all perfect... Until a certain someone had to barge in and ruin it all.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: so I'm kinda stuck on wether i should make a sex scene or not.. So i have a couple things i could do, i could either make a sex scene whenever they finally have sex in this book, i could make a separate book specifically for that type of stuff, or i could just not make one at all. If you don't mind could you give me some opinions? It'd help a lot thanks guys (:

Hope you all are enjoying, i had some free time and decided to update twice just so i could add a little extra chapter in there with them being all sweet and stuff (: If you're enjoying maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? (:

-Skittles 💋

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are usually the ones who do.