Chapter Thirty Three

I'm not sure how long it took us to make it up to the floor with all the rooms but with the shape that Anthony is currently in it took quite a while. Not that I'm complaining, we talked for most the time so it was nice.

Me and Anthony have been growing closer ever since we first met, he helped me through the hardest time of my life and I am eternally grateful. He turned out to be an amazing friend as well which is a bonus as I will literally force him to stay here if he even tries to leave.

We've been sitting here talking for the past hour in my room where I know no one will come, its my secret room.

I clutch my stomach trying to stop laughing so I can get oxygen into my system but its useless. Whenever I look over at Anthony - who is doing the same thing as me actually - it just makes me laugh harder.

I am distracted by footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. I have no idea who it is considering this room is the farthest one away from the others, especially Ashton's so that I could have some privacy so I have no idea who could possibly be coming down here.

I glance at Anthony to see his face contorted in confusion as well. 

Almost as though we realize at the same time that in order to keep this room a secret room for me we needed to hide. We both immediately sprang into action, jumping up from the bed and beelining it to the closet. 

We shove ourselves in so that we are facing each other with our chests pressed tightly together so that we can fit. Its a small closet and with Anthony's massive size its hard.

We quickly shut the door to the closet and not even 10 seconds later the door opened. The door doesn't have any slits or anything so we couldn't tell who it was. I was hoping they weren't a werewolf so they wouldn't be able to smell me since there are some workers here who are human. 

That sometimes creates problems since we aren't allowed to let humans know about us so we have to be careful with shifting out in the open so obviously. That doesn't stop so many people from doing it though.

When we hear the door close shut loudly and then a thud against the wall we look at each other confused.

Suddenly I hear a girl moan loudly making me snap my head towards Anthony.

We both must have shocked looks on our faces as the couple progresses to the bed. We sit there for over an hour hearing the bed creak loudly and the loud moans and groans coming from the two people.

Meanwhile me and Anthony were trying our absolute best to be silent with our laughter which of course made it even more funny with knowing we had to be quiet.

I keep letting small giggles out every few seconds making Anthony in turn let out a small laugh or two in return.

It makes it so much worse that werewolves have high stamina meaning the couple was able to go for over an hour and a half before finally deciding they were sated.

I let out a sigh of relief as I heard them get up from the bed and start getting dressed I presumed. The relief I felt immediately vanished when I once again heard the bed creak softly under their weight and then the constant creaking of them going at it once again.

I bang my head back against the wall behind me and immediately freeze when it makes a louder sound than I had intended.

I look at Anthony to see a look of horror on his face as he also realized how loud the sound was. My eyes widen when I hear the creaking of the bed stop suddenly.

"What was that?" The voice sounds super girly so I classify it as the girl obviously.

"I don't know." The guy responds.

I freak out when I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Me and Anthony both shove the clothes from behind us so that they are in front of us instead.

We angle ourselves so that it looks like our shoes are just normal shoes lined up against the wall, both of us ignoring the uncomfortable position.

The door opens and I move the coat in front of me slowly so I don't bring attention to it only for it to reveal a nice looking guy, kinda young but still cute.

Hes tall with black shaggy hair that hangs to his ears, his bright green eyes sparkling as he looks around the closet. I keep my eyes above the neck considering he is as naked as the day he came out of his mother.

Who investigates a possible intruder naked? Like come on...

I let out another sigh of relief when he eventually decides nothing is out of the ordinary and goes back to his girlfriend.

Having gone at it for almost two hours now they must decide its enough as they finally get dressed and head out of the room.

As soon as the door closes me and Anthony tumble out of the closet into a fit of laughter.

We both lay on the floor clutching our stomachs as we continue to laugh hysterically. We continue laughing for over 5 minutes before we finally calm ourselves down enough to stand up, only to look at each other once and burst out into laughter again.

I have never been put into such an awkward situation before which made it even more funny that Anthony was there with me to witness said awkward situation.

Eventually we calm ourselves down enough to actually form words. After wiping the tears from my mouth I look over at Anthony to see him still laughing.

Of course that makes me start laughing once again. This is all his fault.

We are still dissolving in laughter when suddenly the door opens to reveal the same guy that opened the closet door and almost caught us.

Which of course makes us dissolves once again into hysterics.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this wasn't an eventful chapter I just wanted to add some Anthony time into the book for a bit. Hope you enjoyed (:

Hope you guys are having an awesome Friday, if you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

One is considered immortal not when one doesn't die but when one dies a thousand deaths yet he still lives.