Chapter Twenty Seven

Madeline's Pov

~~~~~~~~

The clanking of metal against metal is the only warning I get before Alpha George and 3 other men come storming into the cell they've been keeping me in.

I open my eyes into little slits considering my eyes are so swollen I can't open them much farther than the small slits that I currently have them in.

I see the smirk that sits upon Alpha George's face when he sees the state I'm currently in. I groan in pain when he sharply moves my head to the right so he can see my mark.

He's been obsessed with getting it removed ever since he saw it the first day he brought me here. Apparently he has plans with me and with me being marked those plans are ruined. I still remember the look on his face when he saw it.

-Flashback-

"Get up." Someone gently shakes my shoulder to make me wake up which only makes me groan in pain from the soreness my body is enduring at the moment.

"Come on sweetheart you have to fight through it, he's coming you have to get up. It will be much worse if you disobey him." I recognize the voice as Anthony's.

He's been my only semblance of a friend in this hell hole. He's been extremely sweet to me from the moment he met me that first night I was here. He was assigned as my guard to make sure I don't try anything to escape or whatever.

He always checks on my wounds when I'm brought back from the torture room and makes sure its nothing to severe. He's also the one who's kept me sane this entire time by telling me to keep pushing forward.

He always helps me continue on with the torture, sometimes mentioning things about Ashton to get me and my wolf to kick it in gear. He will also make me laugh and smile occasionally when i start sliding into the signs of depression.

He's the best thing I could have ever hoped for in this place.

"I.. It hurts." I feel a small tear run down my cheek from the immense pain in the abdomen.

"I know but you have to get up, think about Ashton. He would be so proud of you to see you get right back up after all of this. Push through this for him." I open my eyes to see him looking frantically at the door then back at me, probably anxious about Alpha George getting here.

It takes me a moment but I finally manage to get the motivation to get up on my feet. With Anthony's help I manage to get up, placing my hand against the wall for support.

Not even a minute after I got up Alpha George comes barging into the cell. Anthony had strategically placed himself in the corner of the cell so it looked like he was making sure I wasn't trying anything with my chains rather than actually helping me up.

Without any words whatsoever Alpha George grabs my arm and yanks me out of the cell. From the force of it and the weakness I am feeling, my legs give out on me and I end up falling down to the floor again.

I groan quietly but it soon becomes louder when Alpha George pulls me up roughly and continues pulling me along.

We walk for maybe 3 or 4 minutes before he stops in front of a door similar to that of the torture room he's been taking me to daily. He takes out a keychain and flips through many of them before finally deciding on one and sliding it into the keyhole.

He opens the door to reveal a blank room with tarps covering everything. Its literally just a small room that has dark grey walls and white tarps that cover the floor, walls, and windows. Theres no furniture or anything other than the tarps.