Endings Are New Beginnings

This chapter is dedicated to TerribleTrend. The beautiful moon goddess. Thnks for the comments votes and the following. Enjoy the new chapter lovelies. ❤️

Lily's P.O.V

My body was floating. Felt like clouds and darkness only surrounded me, I was feeling peaceful. I needed to find my way back. Back my mate, I need to live for him. I need to move...

"Lily........" I hear someone calling me, but I only let their voices drift away.

My body soon feels heavy and consciousness was coming back to me.

"Love, open your eyes for me. Don't leave me here alone. You promised to stay safe. I love you." I hear the angel calling out to me. I tried to open my eyes but sleep took over and I fell into a sleepless slumber.

.............................................................

Heath's P.O.V

As I got into the house I found Lily in Raven and John's hands and lap. Raven had Lily's head on her lap and John was holding her hand. There was a cloth placed on her head. I sat down besides to John and I took Lily's palm in mine and kissed it. I called out to her.

"Love, open your eyes for me. Don't leave me alone here. You promised to stay safe. I love you." I say to her and she feel asleep in a deep slumber in my arms. I was lost without my love.

"I'll have her in my room and she will wake up. But first I'll have her check by the pack doctor and make sure she is fine." John said lifting her up in his arm and walked away.

"Bro, don't worry. She will be fine, I am sure of it. Just have faith." Raven said and I sobbed softly. I have never cried liked this in my life. I was broken and I had my sister comfort me in this process. Oh, I was thankful. But I needed help from someone else. The goddess herself.

"Thank you sister. But I need some space for now. Don't let anyone follow me. Please?" I said and she nodded. I ran out the door and into the forest dodging whatever was in my way. Before I left I heard Raven saying "No, he needs to be alone", that must have stopped everyone. I ran and ran until I met the edge of the cave and cliffs that everyone called "Goddess Cave". This is where the goddess was born and where she had her last breath. This is I come to calm my thoughts. I broke down in tears, every hurt, every pain and everything that I held inside came put in my every teardrop. I had hit my breaking point.

"Stop crying son of Adam." I heard a woman say behind me. I turned and looked behind me and I saw the Goddess herself. I must be dreaming, this is not possible. It must be a trick.

"This is no trick. I know you are grieving for your mate and everything that you faced is taking it's toll on you." She said. She was beautiful but my mate was more beautiful. She was wearing a gold dress with a halo above her head. The light was shiny and white.

"Why? This is....I can't always protect the ones that I love. I must, it's my job."

"Son, everyone that you save is gonna die someday. Thus, it's your breaking point that makes you see me. But I have something to tell you." She said putting her hand on my head.

"What? What's wrong? Is it my mate?" I said panicking.

"No no, not bad, but good. You and your mate will be blessed with gifted children. These children will be powerful alpha's like their father. They will however will face many dangers as the grow up their powers will begin to show at 16 years of age. Be glad and I bless you with happiness and goodness in your heart. Dry your tears son and your mate is waking up soon. Go to her, son. GO!!!" She said and transformed me into my black brown wolf and gave me a push. I ran and ran and I slowed down to look back for the goddess to say thank you but she was already was gone. I ran and didn't stop. I promise goddess to let go of those I couldn't save.

.............................................................

Lily's P.O.V

I felt so weightless, was I dreaming? Where's my angel? Did he save me? Am I in haven? My body began to respond, like my soul was coming back into my body and it got heavier. I hear voices around me in whispers......

"When will he come back?"

"......I don't know.......he better be here...."

"......she's waking up......"

"....I am here......is she okay?......."

".....she took a hard hit....took her a while to come around."

I couldn't hold it any longer, I needed to open my eyes. I open my eyes and light blinded me me and I hissed. I moved my hand to shield my eyes and I saw my mate. I sat up quick and was a bit dizzy. He smiled and pushed me down and shook his head.

"Crazy girl, you try to pass out again?" He said smiling.

"Oh Heath, I was so scared. I didn't.....I though I lost my way back to my body, then the goddess guide me back and said I will be blessed with many children with gifts. And now seeing your face I-I love you so much. I thought I will lose you." I said crying, Heath was crying and he kissed me.

This kiss had passion and love. Heath was stroking my cheek with his fingers and he kissed my forehead.

"I thought I would lose you too. I was so scared, I have met you for a short period of time and feared that you will leave me alone. But now, I feel like a new chapter has began. Me and you and our wedding how's that? As soon as you get better then we will marry." He said hugging me.

"Hmm, can't wait. I love you Heath." I said breathing in his scent.

"Ohhh, ewww. You smell go take a shower. Gross." I said pushing him off of me. And he chuckled and he started to undress in the room. Oh wait, I am not in my room. It's my brothers, uhhh this is weird.

"Oh come on, you love all of this." He said taking off his shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers.

"Oh really.....RAVEN......JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and I hear footsteps running in the hallway before the room door crashed opened.

"WHAT HAPPEN?????" John and Raven yelled. I pointed to Heath.

"He's stripping, do something." I said smiling evilly.

"HEATH, what did mother teach you about begin a man? Get your butt in the shower." She said and took him by the ear and pushed him in the bathroom and he laughed. Raven, John and I laughed.

"Men, how are you feeling?" John said came on the bed and hugged me.

"Okay, I guess. For now, just a little hungry." I said and my stomach grows.

"We'll get right on that and Raven will help you shower...." John said and we heard a growl in the bathroom.

"Oh hush Heath. And suck it up, I am not gonna do anything to her. Jeezzzz!!!" Raven said yelling at the door. And she received another growl.

Finally everything was back to normal I think.

And I am happy.

I got Heath and my family with our pack.

No more worries.

I hope.

..............................................................

Vote ⭐️

Comment 📝

Follow 💯