Wedding Reception

Party Time!! 💍👰🏼💃🏼🍾🍺🍸🍰

P.s. songs for this chapter: "Suit and Tie" by Justin Timberlake, "Baby I" by Arianna Grande, "Rum and Ray Bands" by Sean Kingston ft Cher Llyod...

P.s.s. follow one of my friend "Palais" she is new to Wattpad.

Lily's P.O.V

After our hot make out in the back of the car, we finally reached Royal Diamonds Reception Palace. Took us some strings to pull just have this hall for our wedding. Turns out my father and the owner knew each other when they were classmates in high school. Now, they are two buds hanging out and taking about the good old days when they were younger.

"Hey, look we are almost at the hall. Do you want to put the vail on or leave it off?" Heath said fixing my hair and dress.

"I don't know, but it is giving me a headache." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Okay, leave it off and when your ready put it on again." he said kissing my shoulders.

"Don't think that will happen." I said resting my head on his shoulders.

After the car had pulled up in front the hall, my mom and Kelly was standing at sidewalk. Mom opened the car and Heath got out and kissed my mom on her cheek. Kelly helped me getting out the car and fixed the dress train. We walked up the stairs and walked into the lobby.

"You should wash up first. It's going to be long night." Mom said fixing the vail back on and walked us to the bathrooms.

"You'll never know what everyone is going to pull tonight. So you better fix what needs to be done and I will be waiting with the guys." Heath said pointing back to the lobby where the bridesmaids and groomsmen was chatting and laughing.

" We'll shout if we get into trouble." Kelly said pulling out her makeup bag.

"Hey, would you mind helping me with the dress so I could use the restroom?" I said asking my mom as I walked to the stall.

"Geez, your dress is so heavy. How were you able to stand in this dress?" Mom said groaning.

With that done, Kelly decieded to up a touch up on my makeup. As she was putting my lipgloss, there was knock on the door. Mom opened it and Heath was at the door with dad and my brother.

"You guys are done yet? We have some impacient mates in here that just want to go home." John said grinning widely.

"Yeah, we are now. We will be right out." Kelly said checking my dress and hair.

"Annnnddd, we are done!!!" Kelly announced loudly looking at her handy work.

"Okay, it's party time!!!!" I said shouting and grabbed Heaths elbow and dragged him out to the lobby where all the brides and bridesgrooms were waiting.

"Okay, so you know what to do. Have fun and dance guys!!!!" I said hearing our entrence music.

"Introducing the new Mr and Mrs. Daniels. Welcome them everyone!!!!" John said while "Suit and Tie" by Justin Timberlake was playing in the background.

Both Heath and I danced, everyone cheered and wolf whistled. We danced down to the dance floor while John introduced all my bridesmaids and Heath's best men. My mom directed us to the table in front of the stage where we sat as new couple while my court sat on tables and chairs below us. Everyone was chatting and having a good time.

"Okay, everyone settle down, so we got quite a few things going on and surprise for the newlyweds. We will let you have fun and dance till morning but first we planed to have the traditional dances from both sides. At this time, I ask the father of the bride to come to the stage as well as the bride." Kelly said addressing the crowd.

My father walked to the stage and escorted me to the dance floor. "Daddy's Little Girl" was playing and my father and I waltz slowly. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. My father hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"My baby girl has grown up so fast. One minute she was born, the next she this young adult girl who's getting married the next." He said in my ear, I pulled back and looked at him.

"I will always be your little girl no matter how old I get. One day, Heath will be a dad and I will be a mom and your going to have all the grandkids that you want. I love you dad." I said with tears falling and my father whipped them away.

After my dance with my dad, I had to dance with my mom and John. By the end of those dance my feet was killing me because of my pep-toes heels. Finally, it was time to dance with Heath, so I took off my heels and danced bear footed.

"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Deion was playing for both Heath and I. It was the song that I always listen to when I missed Heath. I had John play this song for the both of us as our official song.

"I love you, Heath." I said softly in his ears. He pulled me away and dipped me, kissing me like a starving man. I couldn't fight with that but I loved with all my heart.

"I love you too, baby girl." Heath said to me and hugged me close to his chest.

This was our first dance as a newly wed. After all of the traditional dance Heath, bridesmaids and grooms and I decided to spice things up a bit, we surprised everyone with a dance number. The guys break danced to Chris Brown "Turn up the Music" and the girls and I danced to V.I.C "Wobble Baby" then finished it with "Gangham Style." We had a blast doing this at the rehearsals for our wedding.

My brother and Raven performed a dance number. They danced to two songs: "Thriller" by Michael Jackson and a tango dance.

We danced and danced. I laughed until I could breath. My father and Heath's father were both jokers. Everyone had a good time just hanging around each other. Both packs were comfy with their new Alpha and Luna.

The new Alpha and Luna was Heath and I.

..............................................................

Well, I love everyone who votes...comments...and follows......🙂

Follow 💯

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟