Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up with Sierra's foot in my face yet again. Annoyed I grab a pillow and hit her on the head resulting in her kicking my jaw.

"OWW Sierra, what the hell?!?!" I groan rubbing my now throbbing jaw.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been hitting me while I was asleep" she mumbles rubbing her eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't have your foot in other people's faces" I bite back holding my jaw.

"Anyone who has the pleasure of having my foot near their face should feel blessed" she sasses back sitting up.

Groaning again, I get up and stomp towards the bathroom to get ready. Stripping off my pajamas, I hop into the shower allowing the hot water to relax my muscles. Grabbing the shampoo, I lather it in my hair before rinsing it out and doing the same with conditioner. Washing my body with my strawberry vanilla body wash, I make sure to shave wanting to wear a skirt today.

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a white towel around my body before brushing my teeth and walking back into my room. I glance at my bed to see Sierra no longer there meaning she was somewhere doing god knows what.

I walk into my closet and grab a pair of matching lacy white undergarments before browsing my closet for something to wear. After about five minutes, I finally decide on wearing a black lace top with straps and pairing it with a simple white skirt along with black pumps. I grab a long flowy creme colored cardigan to put on top just to feel a bit more covered.

For my hair I quickly blow dry it before letting it fall in its natural wave and move on to makeup. I go for just mascara and concealer adding  a bold burgundy lip for some color.

Deeming myself ready for the day, I walk downstairs to see Sierra in the kitchen making breakfast. Skipping to the kitchen, I head to the fridge to grab some creamer for my iced coffee that I'm addicted to. Sitting on one of the stools I put some scrambled eggs with some sausage on a plate before beginning to eat.

"What are you so dressed up for Mimi?" She asks with a knowing smirk using her nickname for me.

"This is how I always dress for work" I respond with a blush knowing she didn't believe me. With a nod and a wink she sits down as well piling some food on to her plate. 

After 15 minutes of us just eating and catching up, I stand up knowing I had to start heading to work if I wanted to be on time. Putting my dishes in the sink, I put on my heels and make my way to the door with purse in hand.

"We have to go shopping soon my dearie" Sierra says as she hugs me.

"Definitely, I'm running out of bras anyway" I reply with a giggle squeezing her back missing her warm embrace.

"Hit me up when you're not busy mija" she responds letting her Spanish accent come out as she spoke to me.

"Will do, I got to get going or my boss will have my ass" I respond opening the door.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind" she winks effectively causing me to rush out of there to save myself the embarrassment. "Don't act like you wouldn't" she shouts at me as I flip her the bird to which she barks out laughing. Shaking my head, I get into the car and begin my journey to work. 

The drive there consists of me going over my plan to stay as far away from Mr. Stone as possible making sure to keep it professional. Pulling into the parking lot, I cut the engine before walking into the large building. Having already eaten, I make my way over to the elevator pressing the button and waiting for the doors to open. Stepping in, I begin to take deep breaths preparing myself to see my hunk of a boss.