Chapter 10

Amelia's pov.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face from my blissful sleep. Feeling fully rested, I stretch making an unattractive strangled sound before hopping out of bed and straight to the bathroom. Jumping into the shower I quickly wash my body as well as shave before getting out and wrapping a fluffy towel around my body.

I walk out of my room immediately shivering from the cold air against my wet body. I walk into my closet and grab a pair of lacy red undergarments internally smirking at my plan for the day. For an outfit, I chose a flowy nude colored top with a black pencil skirt and black heels. Adding a black blazer, I also grab a simple long necklace and pearl earrings not wanting to overdo it. I skip to my vanity to start my make deciding on eyeliner, mascara and a dark red lip wanting to feel a tad sexy. For my hair, I comb through it and leave it as is liking the way my waves cascaded down my back. Nodding at my appearance in the mirror, I grab my nude bag and walk down stairs to the kitchen to grab something.

I grab my coffee cup and decide on making some vanilla chai tea not feeling too hungry. I walk out of my door and down the stairs to my car, sipping on my tea slightly moaning as the warm vanilla taste assaulted my taste buds. Getting into my car, I feel a buzz in my pocket and take it out seeing I received a text.

Good morning Angel;)

I.S

Smiling, I open my phone and send a quick text before starting my car.

What happened to mia cara, princessa;)

A.W

I smirk, knowing my nickname would irk him greatly. Not even a minute later I receive another text but wait not wanting to die while driving.

Five minutes later, I pull into the parking lot, cutting the engine and grab my phone to read his text.

What did I tell you about that nick name mia cara?

I.S

I giggle getting out of the car without responding, wanting to irritate him further. Walking into the building, I politely greet the receptionist while checking in before walking towards the cafe to grab Mr. Stone his coffee. As I walk through the cafeteria, I give polite smiles to my co workers, my gaze unfortunately landing on Melissa. She glares at me and I shoot her a menacing glare of my own but continue my way to grab the coffee.

I give the cashier my order making sure to add that it was for Mr. Stone hoping to speed up the wait. As I wait, I glance around the cafeteria hoping to spot Connor but to no avail.

"Guess he's running late" I whisper to myself before I hear the cashier call out that my coffee was ready. With a quick thank you, I grab the coffee as well as a few napkins before making my way out of the cafe.

With coffee in hand, I get inside the elevator and slightly pull my skirt down out of habit. As the elevator ascended to the top floor, my heart slowly began to creep up my throat until it was sitting in my mouth when the doors opened. Swallowing my nerves, I step out of the elevators and make my way towards Mr. Stone's office, opening it after gently knocking.

Stepping in and closing the door behind me, I glance up at Mr. Stone with a smirk seeing him already gazing at me. His features seemed to darken as he raked his eyes up and down my body visibly gulping.

"Good morning boss" I say with a sultry tone adding in an award winning smile.

I can see him snap out of his trance before giving me a curt nod to which my smile grows larger.