Chapter 26

Amelia's pov.

I walked back into the office with a grin plastered on my face. Ivan looks up from his work and furrows his eyebrows at my expression.

"With a smile that big, I'm assuming you're plotting something, sí" he asks confused and I giggled.

"I guess you'll have to find out tonight mi amour" I reply mysteriously, adding a wink at the end. I walked back to my seat and began working but leaned back because I couldn't focus.  I stare up at the wall trying to focus but I couldn't manage to keep my mind on my work.

"Is there something wrong Ms. Winters" Ivan asks and I turn my chair to face him. I shook my head but he ushers me over with his hand. I walk over to him and he pulls me onto his lap causing me to squeal in surprise.

"Now tell me why you can't seem to focus" he asks again, gently caressing my cheek.

"I honestly don't know why I can't focus, I think I'm just excited for tonight" I respond sheepishly. He chuckles while shaking his head and turns back to continue his work. After a few minutes, I begin tracing my hand up and down his chest innocently.

I feel him stiffen under my touch and I smirk but continue to trace my hands lower towards his crotch but moving back up when I got too close. His breath begins to shake and I watch as he struggles to keep control. I lean forward and place a gentle but teasing kiss on his neck. Before I know it I'm on top of his desk with him in between my legs. He smashes his lips against mine and kisses me with hunger and urgency causing me to moan. He breaks the kiss and looks me dead in the eye.

"You're so distracting" Ivan mumbles not breaking eye contact. I sheepishly grin and shrug my shoulders before hopping off of the desk.

"Can I be dismissed for the day? I got through editing the documents, analyzing our funds and creating a slideshow for your upcoming meetings" I inform silently begging him with my eyes to let me leave early.

"Very well but I'm coming over tonight to pick you up"

"Thanks baby" I respond giddily and leaned down to peck him on the cheek. As I turn around I feel a sting on my butt and jump not expecting it. I whip around and glare at a smirking Ivan before shaking my head.

"Pervert" I whisper quietly causing him to laugh. I leave him to his work and make my way out of Stone Industries.

------------
When I got home I sent a quick text to Sierra asking her to come over. I set my things down on the counter and run to my room to change outfits. My phone starts ringing and I skip down the stairs to answer it.

"Hello"

"Ms. Winters, I'm glad I could get a hold of you" a baritone voice responds.

"I'm sorry but could you please tell me who this is"

"It's Alejandro, I was calling to see if you had time to set up a meeting with me. I have some things I need to explain"

"I'm currently busy but I should be free around lunch time tomorrow" I respond reluctantly not understanding his urgency.

"Perfect we'll meet at Ronaldo's Cafe around 1:30" he responds seeming overly excited.

"I guess I'll see you there then"

"Don't be late Ms. Winters" he says sternly before the line goes dead. I stare at the phone speechless for a couple minutes. Something about him entirely chilled me to the core. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Jogging to the door I swing it open to be met with Sierra. Smiling sheepishly, I step to the side to let her in and she walks in without giving me a second glance.