Chapter 20

I stirred awake when I couldn't ignore the blazing light in my eyes. I open my eyes and turn my head to see Ivan sleeping soundly, his body completely cocooning mine. I took the time to study his features as he slept.

Ivan's features were softer and he looked content with the slightest smile grazing his lips. His hair fell in a short mop around his face because it wasn't slicked back. His expression made him look younger now that he didn't have the constant smirk on his face that he usually had when he was awake. He was truly a sight to see even when he was unconscious with bed hair. It gave him a sense of innocence even though I still couldn't shake the fact that he looked like a sex god even in his sleep.

"Haven't you been told that staring is impolite love" he suddenly questions in a husky voice and I jolt in shock. He opens his eyes and looks at me with a knowing look making me hide my beet red face in his bare chest.

"I could say the same for you" I retort pathetically as he chuckles in amusement. I attempt to get out of his embrace but fail epically when I feel his grip around my waist tighten.

"Mind letting me go" I ask still trying to break away from his grasp.

"Not until you tell me why you were staring at me" he mutters into my hair and I refrain from head butting him.

"You looked adorable, cuddling up to me with a small smile on your face. It's refreshing compared to your constant 'I know I'm a sexy beast smirk' you're always sporting" I huff annoyed and I feel his chest rumble with laughter. I attempt to pull away and this time he lets me go allowing me to sit up.

"It's nice to know you think I'm a sexy beast mia cara but I'm not adorable" he tells me with a grin sitting up as well so that we were facing each other.

"Of course you are, you're like a huggable bear" I exclaim in mock excitement wanting to rile him up. In the blink of an eye, I'm pinned to the bed with Ivan hovering over me with a devious look.

"Now what was that about me being a huggable bear" he replies huskily while leaning into my neck to place feather like kisses. I bite my lip to suppress the moan itching to come out.

"Y-you're a huggable bear with major hormonal issues" I bite back breathlessly making me sound like I was moaning.

"Way to bruise a man's ego" he replies with a chuckle getting off me much to my disappointment. I get off the bed and walk into the closet before coming back out with a dress to wear after my shower.

"While you pout about your bruised ego, I'm gonna go freshen up, you're welcome to join me" I tell him over my shoulder teasingly. I walk into the bathroom, leaving the door open in case he wanted to come in. I take off my shirt and was about to unclasp my bra until I felt a presence behind me.

"Are you sure I can join you mia cara" Ivan whispers huskily into my ear and I nod trying to seem unaffected before turning around to face him. I grab the waistline of his sweats and pull it down leaving him in his boxers. He reaches his arms behind me to unclasp my bra making it fall to the floor in a pool with the rest of our clothes. We continue to undress each other until we both stood nude.

I step into the shower with Ivan and I turn on the hot water making the shower fog up immediately. I feel my muscles begin to relax but my body was still on fire from Ivan's heated gaze. I grab the shampoo and walk towards Ivan going on my tippy toes, my breasts brushing against his naked chest teasingly making him groan.

"You're killing me mia cara" Ivan replies, his voice strained causing me to smirk. 

"Then lean down so I can wash your hair" I retort innocently and he obliges. The rest of the shower was spent with us washing each other and me teasingly brushing myself against him or leaning down to wash my legs suggestively. Anytime he made an attempt to grab me, I would casually side step making his frustration grow. We get out of the shower, each wrapped in a fluffy towel and we walk back into the room together.